“Great Hotel and Experience”
Review of Riverside Hotel

Riverside Hotel
Ranked #22 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our annual golf trip was held in Ft Lauderdale this year. The staff at the hotel was outstanding, especially Chelsea Lito who arranged our group package. The hotel was in a perfect location, was extremely clean and very affordable. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I've always enjoyed the Riverside for its convenient location, warm ambiance and great customer service. The entire staff is superb, however, I must commend Chelsea Litos for going well above and beyond my expectations with her exceptional, high energy level of customer service! I recommend the Riverside often to friends and colleagues, and always hear positive feedback. Keep up the good work!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel L
RiversideHotelFL, Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Dan! Always glad to help in anyway we can here at the hotel!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have stayed at the hotel on several occasions and it is always a great experience. The location is the best in Fort Lauderdale as it is easy to walk to all of the restaurants and shops on Las Olas Boulevard.

I have also attended several business meetings. Ally VanDyck, Executive Meeting Manager at the Riverside is extremely helpful and a great contact for anyone who needs to set up meetings at the hotel.

s/Matthew Struble

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2014

As someone who works in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, I have never had the opportunity to really explore the Las Olas night-life scene. So, for our vacation, my wife and I decided upon the luxurious, yet affordable, Riverside Hotel.
I understand that the hotel was built in the 1930s. Immediately, I was attracted to the stylish Classic lobby with the coral stone fireplaces, and the Period style furnishings. The hotel staff was courteous and friendly. We were assigned a room on the fifth floor of the old wing, where we were treated to a wonderful view of the New River, as well as the recently built luxury condos in the Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area.
As for our room, once more, I was charmed by the Period-style furnishings. The hotel bed was extremely comfortable and allowed my wife and I a good night's rest. The only drawback was that the room was equipped with an older style A/C unit that was difficult to get the settings right.
On the premises of the hotel, there are a few good restaurants. One was a raw bar where I consumed a generous platter of oysters, calms, lobster and crab. But the most memorable parts of my stay were when my wife and I would enjoy our breakfast at the hotel's café situated right on Las Olas Blvd, in the company of two life-sized bronze lions. The food at the restaurant was excellent, and it was a great spot for people watching. On another night, I went to the Golden Lyon Pub and knocked back a few glasses of a tasty, locally-brewed beer.
Needless to say, I was positively impressed by my stay at the Riverside Hotel. I am looking forward to my next "stay-cation" there.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room on a higher floor, for a better view. Also, I would imagine that a room ove...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Riverside Hotel is great. We have hosted previous Christmas parties for work and they have been so wonderful and a great location...thanks for the recommendation by Kristi in the Marketing Department!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Ally VanDyck was a wonderful host. Very knowledgeable regarding your product. I'm looking forward to my next meal or meeting there. I've also had the pleasure of enjoying several meals at various restaurants and the experiences have only been superb!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I am so happy that Kristi from marking recommended me and my girlfriends to stay here. It's right on Las Olas Blvd...not a far distance to the beach...and the hotel definitely captured the nautical vibe. Lots of great restaurants and shops around the hotel, and definitely worth the stay. Thanks again, Kristi!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends