Riverside Hotel
US$178
US$107
US$101
RodewayInn
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$424
US$222
Hotwire.com
1,681 results
All reviewslas olasexecutive towerindigo restaurantnew towerwild seathe cheesecake factoryolder partwater taxioyster barcharming hotelboat paradeold floridarestaurants and shopsacross the streethotel barroom was largevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2007

Okay, it could have been that our room had the most fabulous location and view in Fort Lauderdale. It could have been that our room was huge or maybe it was because the bed was very comfortable. Maybe it was that wrap-around balcony or maybe it was the friendly and efficient check-in staff.

Anyway, we loved our stay there. We were in the executive tower room 1132 with 2 queen beds plus a rollaway. We had a great time.

one minus was the service in the restaurant was a bit slow for dinner but we enjoyed it anyway because the food was great.

Joanna was especially helpful in our reservation process.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank off2rome
Reviewed 9 July 2007

We stayed here pre-cruise for $100 a night from Hotwire. It was a fantastic deal! This hotel is very nice. Service was splendid! The bathroom was huge, and the towels were big and fluffy. Room was big...2 queens plus a table and chairs. They could have put a sofa in there too. Location is the best! This is a very nice hotel. We had absolutely no complaints. Stay here. You won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank Miss_Toe
Reviewed 29 June 2007

Spent a few nights at the Riverside in April for pleasure. Our room was a corner room on the top floor of the old section of the facility.

The room was very clean. Nothing elaborate, but suited our needs just fine. Old section of the hotel has a nice old Florida feel to it.

The pool area was nice and quiet. Excellent location along Las Olas for shopping/dining/night life.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank brneilly
Reviewed 25 June 2007

I stayed at the Riverside in April for my sister's wedding. We had a lot of guests coming in from all over -the Philippines to New York. My sister had gone to great lengths to make sure the accommodations were in order; however, when we got there, practically everyone's reservations were wrong even though they had all been confirmed. Even though guests had reserved for 2 double beds in the new tower, they were given a king sized bed in the old tower. Not the ideal accommodation for a mother and 25-year-old son or 2 adult brothers. Additionally, the older tower is absolutely AWFUL. They actually gave my sister's friend a room without any windows but a small frosted one looking out onto a dumpster! Splurge the $30 and get yourself in the Executive tower. Who knew there could be such an enormous difference in the rooms??? It was just too bad that it became 1 more thing for my sister to stress about despite all her preparations. One would think that since your wedding is being held at the facility, they would be sure to have everything in order and block the rooms. It was unfortunate that all the guests were all spread out as it definitely hindered our after party. They didn't even have the bride's room blocked to be near her immediate family. The reservation people are simply a bunch of idiots and apologizing doesn't quite cut it when it's for something this big...
That said, the facility itself is beautiful...if you stay far far away from the old tower. The location is great. A great wedding location, too. My sister had a beautiful reception.
Triple check your reservations, especially if you're planning for a group!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank littlesarcasm
Reviewed 5 June 2007

The front desk personnel was awesome! They gave me an upgrade 1 night because the bed I requested wasn't available, even though I booked it on Expedia, which doesn't guarantee your request. I was spoiled in the Honeymoon Suite! The economical room I originally booked was nice, but of course, can't compare. I had to re-book a week later, and I upgraded to a better room, which was worth the extra money. The restaurant/bar, bell hop, and pool personnel were all extremely nice! I love great service, and will definately come back when I'm in town. The location was central to Las Olas Blvd., which is a bustling street, full of great restaurants!

Stayed: April 2007