“Best Place To Stay In Lauderdale”
Review of La Casa Del Mar

La Casa Del Mar
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The La Casa Del Mar is a great place to stay. They make you feel like part of the family. They go above and beyond to make your stay is a pleasant one.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Casa Del Mar

Reviewed 25 July 2011

We did stay at Casa del mar and Granada inn for the 4th of july weekend, we were skeptical at first, but when me and my girlfriend arrived to the room , we were very surprised, it was not just a room ,it was a full size one bedroom apt, with kitchen and even silver ware and cooking stuff, clean and cozy, the hotel is great, not too expensive, quiet and clean......the staff very friendly and helpful, and if you have the pleasure [like we did] of meeting Cheryl [the owner] and her sweet dog kobe , we are sure you will come back here again......if you are looking for luxury and a big chain hotel, this place is not for you......but if you like a more intimate and personal atmosphere, we gladly recomend this two beautiful peace of properties.....god bless....DEBBIE AND ROBERT.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BOCAMASSEUR
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I've always loved staying here. I found out about this place years ago when going through a bitter divorce. I wanted somewhere to "get away" inexpensively near the beach with my baby son. It's so close to the beach and Starbuks is just as close, but it mostly feels like home, the staff treats you like family. There is a tall wall around the entire property which gives you some nice isolated privacy. Within the past few years, the rooms have been updated and on the Granada Inn side, there's a third floor patio where my now husband and I rented out for our wedding. Yes, there's a bar, two canopy beds and a fire pit that accent that space.

For our wedding, my friends and family stayed for the entire weekend and HAD A BLAST!! Our 2-bedroom penthouse suite was like a high end regular apartment, way better than my husband's Brickell bachelor pad (downtown Miami highrise). The night before our wedding, I was able to prepare a meal in the NICE KITCHEN and entertain my family and friends who were staying on the property all IN THE SUITE. That's how nice the suite is.

Once inside the property walls, we were all easily accessible to each other, the pools were nice and clean, the cleaning staff was like family. The landscaping is tropical and lush. We're thinking of having yearly group get-togethers there, everyone liked it so much. ESPECIALLY as affordable as it all was. GREAT VALUE, GREAT DESTINATION B&B!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank deebrizzy
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Stayed for two nights in January. Room was clean; hotel was just a couple blocks walk to Sebastian beach, convenient to beach front stores and restaurants. We would stay again.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bill3820
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My wife and I stayed for two nights and we just loved the tropical pool area. Just like sitting in your on backyard by the pool. We really enjoyed meeting the Proprietor, Cheryl Stephanos, she was very nice and really made us feel welcome.The location of the B&B was right in the middle of the Ft. Lauderdale beach area, but very quite. We just loved our stay and for sure will make it back again someday.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the top of the stairs
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This hotel truly is a hidden gem! An oasis from the big box hotels down the strip, this cozy inn offers service, quality, and location! The small inn is fenced off from the street and provides a secluded spot with beautiful gardens, one block from the beautiful sandy Ft. Lauderdale beach. The staff was extremely helpful. The only issue we had was with the free WiFi not working. The staff quickly rectified the situation, and we were able to sign on without further delay, and read up on the nearby restaurant we were going to that evening. We had a blast, and would definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This resort is amazing!!! I stayed at the La Casa Del Mar for over 2 1/2 months and had a huge smile on my face the entire time. The resort is located in the heart of Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Steps off the beach and Intercoastal Waterway. La Casa Del Mar is also walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, boating and area attractions such as The International Swimming Hall of Fame. The resort is immaculate and the staff is very polite and generous. The onsite complimentary parking was also a plus. I really enjoyed my stay here. The only regret that I have about my trip is that I DIDN'T stay longer! If I could award La Casa Del Mar 6+ stars I would! I will definetly be returning to La Casa Del Mar in the future to enjoy their relaxing pool and take advantage of their great location. Thank you La Casa Del Mar!

Room Tip: Take advantage of their weekly rates
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business