We stayed at the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Westin for a week starting Nov 16. We had a partial ocean view room. The room was a nice size, we loved opening the sliding door and watching the ocean and hearing the waves. The room was very clean and the bed oh so comfy! Loved the complimentary starbucks coffee and coffee maker and my favorite tazo awake tea and the free water. It really is the little things. We stayed in the South tower and found it very convenient to visit the real starbucks and the gym and get to the street easily. It was not much more effort to get to the pool and beach. We also loved the complimentary umbrellas and chairs at the beach and the sky bridge to get there. That's a BIG plus. We used to stay at "another hotel in the Harbor Beach area" each year but we decided to try something new and are glad we did. Each and EVERY employee we encountered was friendly, helpful and had a smile on their face. It was really mpressive. This hotel is doing something right to its' employees. From the housekeepers to the valet parkers whom we came in contact with every single day for 7 days, they had smiles on their faces and wanted to help in any way that they could. The only thing I would change were I this hotel is that the bathrooms had the louvered door and window which didn't give us much privacy when 2 people are staying in the room. We got around it. Also the gym could use a few more machines and were missing the 10 lb weights which are kind of common. We are a couple that happens to work out a lot though so probably not such a big deal for most people. All in all we were thrilled with our week at the Westin though. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin