“Best customer service I have ever had at a Westin!”

The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #29 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stay at a lot of Westin's and this hotel was amazing! Our flight got delayed a few hours going home and they let us have a room to shower, sleep and get ready for our flight home. Amazing staff! at the pool, bars, or the front desk.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
HotelMgmtFTL, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Bucks31: Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5-star review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the top-notch service you have received from our attentive staff. It was a pleasure having you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Loved my stay here while my husband was in a work conference. I travel a lot for work, so I see a lot of different service in upscale hotels. This Westin did it well. Ray A especially. He was so friendly and nice and just made me feel like I mattered. This guy must love his job or at least loves making people happy. He greeted everyone with a smile and made a point to serve his customers well.

I wish the hotel offered maybe one more economical dining option - but overall it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kayla H: Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re very happy to hear you had a fantastic visit, and we are excited to hear the positive feedback you provided about our wonderful staff.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had a lovely stay while visiting a friend from out of town. The view was breath taking waking up to the view of the beaches and the breeze from the ocean. The pool was nice and had the option to walk to the beach on their private walk way. Service on the beach and pool was excellent especially from the pool manager Rey Alvarez. He made sure we had our towel and a very friendly out going personailty. Food service could of been a little faster but for the most part spend most of my time tanning and relaxing on the beach and pool deck.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear antonwetzel: Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great time at our hotel and enjoyed our resort amenities. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I came to have a short vacation at the resort. I didn't like the construction they were doing on the pool deck,but the manager ray took good care of us. I also took and viewed all the places the resort had to offer and found out that they had a kids club, that was ran by a lady name Judy and found out she was very nice and helpful with every question I had. I enjoyed my stay and those I meet so I will come back in the summer,with my family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My stay at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa was terrific! the staff was so nice and catered to anything you need, especially 2 staff members Robert Munn & Brandon Welch! They went out of their way to make our vacation perfect. I will absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms were very nice, the food was tasty and of course you are on the beach!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Thank you!!! for making our accommodations at the Westin Beach Resort and Spa at Fort Lauderdale so enjoyable! I continue to be amazed at the wonderful service provided by the Westin hotel employees!.

Room Tip: ocean side, like being on a cruise ship
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for a conference but my husband and I came a few days early. The hotel is in a great location. We spent about half our time at the pool and half at the beach. The pool staff were amazing, especially Ray Alvarez. He knew our names by the first afternoon and took care of us. The beach was also amazing. We did take a tour to Sawgrass recreation park and used KSA Tours. Well worth the money. There are many restaurants within walking distance and you can also take a taxi to Las Olas Blvd. The conference was in the South Tower and I stayed in the North Tower. It wasn't too long of a walk between the two. The beds were very comfortable. We would come back to this hotel again if we are ever in the area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor, which didn't have a great view. I would advise asking for a room fur...