This must be the best hotel I have ever stayed in the rooms are exceptional and everyone was so helpfull and polite we had a room on the front and the view was amazing must mention Kevin at the pool lovely guy who remembered us from our last visit .the only downside was the 28 dollars a night valet parking we stayed for 3 nights so added 100 dollars to the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin