The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$157
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$388
US$335
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$100
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
US$105
RodewayInn
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
US$218
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$140
US$144
US$140
Travelocity
3,860 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedocean viewsliding dooracross the streetpool areapool attendantvalet parkingvalet staffbeach chairsoceanfront rooman umbrellanice poolspring breaklas olaswater taxistarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Just spent two weeks at this hotel. I must say I am not the easiest person to satisfy. During my entire stay, with my wife, I couldn't find fault.
I will mention names because these people were friendly ,helpful and accommodating during the stay.
Michelle who first handled our reservation. Robert who handled our bags upon our arrival and would always be there to welcome me back after my morning walk.
At check in we were greeted by Fatima and Ronavia welcoming us back and upgrading us to an ocean view with a smile.
Our room was clean ,had enough towels and had a great view.Did n't have to change rooms.
Alin the Conciege was always available and helpful with our needs.
The pool staff was always there for you without having their hand out.
We also ate at Shulas where the food and service were great.

This was one of our best and relaxing vacations we have ever had .Thank you again to the staff .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelMgmtFTL, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear missinglink58: Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences with us while staying at our resort. We are so glad to hear that our enthusiastic staff always go above and beyond to make your Westin stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit to The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Traveling with my whole family with a 14 and 9 year old from a red eye flight and front desk clerk Aikeem was wonderful to check me in early and efficiently. The room was fabulous facing the intercostaleay and downtown Ft Lauderdale. The concierge gave great maps and location for restaurants. The hotel has a great location which across the Street from the beach with complimentary beach chairs. Great service and would return soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Gwong212: Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about your recent stay with us at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale. We truly appreciate your feedback and all of the great compliments surrounding our outlets and beautiful location on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another great Westin stay!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

this was a nice hotel for few nights, just few steps away from the beach, staff very friendly and helpful, food was a bit average and expensive, same with drinks, i had a city view room wich was ok, I would recomend the hotel for families or business but not for couples, no style in the rooms like the one nearby, there is nothing private or "romantic", I stayed there for 3 nights.
Overall, Westin is a good option if you want to enjoy Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear franciscojpcd: Thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

During our one-week stay in South Florida for Winter Break, my wife and I left the kids with the grandparents and spent a night at this property. Everything about the stay was positive. The room was excellent with an ocean view. The location is good in that it is within easy walking distance of night life. Very comfrotable bed - I slept like a log. Given our Platinum status, the gift that they gave us was excellent. I appreciate how the SPG/VIP Coordinator reached out to me in advance to see if there was anything I needed for my stay. Every experience with the staff was positive. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Havasupai123
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I don't know how they do it, but the service was beyond any expectations. Everyone from the valet drivers, front desk, pool personnel, cleaning staff, doormen (you know who I am talking about 'Stormin' the Doorman') - all delivered expert service with a smile, because they wanted to not because they had to. All team members were genuine. My daughters 12, 15 went to the Lobby from 10pm to 11pm to get the free wifi. My older daughter asked Brian Hogue for earplugs since her Father snores. The Westin did not have them but he left the Hotel and went to a neighboring Hotel to get her earplugs. This again was exemplary service above and beyond.
Next time in Ft. Lauderdale this will be a definite stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family