The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
US$187
Doubletree.com
  • Beachfront
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$339
US$294
US$183
US$160
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$233
US$187
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$107
US$101
RodewayInn
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
Travelocity
US$405
US$342
US$208
Hotwire.com
3,850 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedocean viewsliding dooracross the streetpool areapool attendantvalet parkingvalet staffbeach chairsoceanfront rooman umbrellanice poolspring breaklas olaswater taxistarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2010

We stayed there before and after our cruise the food was fabulous and Michelle our bartender at the pool bar was so great she was the icing on the cake !!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Stayed weekend for school reunion. We upgraded to beach view (+$30), I guess it was worth it. Did not know about valet charge, which I could understand, BUT was charged for nightly parking on top of that. Complained at checkout when we saw it on the bill, because we booked through reunion group they reduced valet to $10 and nightly pking $15. You could stay at Bellagio for less. Rooms were nice and bed very comfortable.The beach access was the best and ability to walk to all dining, shops etc was convenient. Try getting coffee in the am, you have to navigate over to next tower and down to Starbucks.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2010

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in not just for the hotel but for the wonderful staff.
We have been staying in this hotel since 1992 when it was the sheraton trader but when it changed to the westin we thought it would be too coporate for myself,my mum and 4 children HOW WRONG WAS WE!
we were booked last year to stay elsewhere but called in to take a look we were greeted by some of the nicest people who persuaded us to give it a try so we did and absolutley loved it which is why we couldnt wait to return this year yet again the staff were excellent the hotel front desk manager enrique is great so helpful and so friendly,front desk couldnt be anymore welcoming and jeorge the concierge helped us with everything we asked and was brilliant.The bell boys were also brilliant especially courtney and storm we all think storm is wonderful such a nice guy my children adored him and he was great with them.
With regards to the valet parking we understand people complaining it is a shock but the valet guys are such good people eric and obe were excellent.we left this hotel feeling like we had a second family there and still do which is why we are going back on the 14 november this year we really cant keep away.
The rooms are spotless and the beds and pillows are so comfortable ocean view is the best the bathroom for us was fine we felt we had enough privicey and really didnt see the shutters as a problem.
We would like to thank all the staff Enrique,courtney,storm,eric obe and jeorge and we everyone-else for being such great people and making our holiday so wonderful. we were also introduced this year to the hotel mamager Alex so very friendly and very welcoming we never knew one hotel could have such excellent staff .
I treated myself to hotstone massage this was yet again a wonderful experience in the spa.
The food was also brillant.
We really cant fault anything about this hotel and its staff and wouldnt want to
Cant wait to get back..

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2010

The first staff member to make me feel at home was Nesland, my bellman. He waited for me to check in with my bags, comforted me with a smile when it was taking a tad longer then i thought, but in reality it was rather quick. We talked the whole way to room, friendly and professional at the same time. Sweet young man, started the trip off right. I saw him several times down at the front, when i valeted my car. Just think he should recognized for his excellent attitude! The rest of the staff was very nice and accommodating.

I recommend the ocean view room! Wow, made my day! smelling and feeling the sea air smack in your face every morning was exactly what the doctor ordered! As everyone has said, and i must too, i believe the 25 a day valet is steep, but what can you do, they gotcha. I have to say the whole "valet" thing was a very nice experience regardless of price.
The beach boy was just a doll! I was a little taken a back by the 20 umbrella price, so he offered to to pull the lounger to the Palm Tree shade. I thought, now that was cool! We laughed a bit and that was that. Oh and of course i was Leary of leaving my bag on the chair to go into the water, so again the beach boy helped me lock it up in his bin until i was done. That's good customer service. Made me feel safe and happy.
The breakfast was very nice too. Steve served me, even though he was busy, as i found out later, i didn't realize it. He actually read my mind, knew exactly what i wanted! I guess everyone as white as me orders a lobster Benedict lol
I had a great solo stay! recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2010

It’s the snarky traveler again. It’s my final day in Ft. Lauderdale at a conference and I wanted to write this review before I headed back to craziness that is my life. I stayed at the Westin for three nights. Upon arrival, I had a slight problem trying to check-in and Stephanie, the front desk person was really kind and patient trying to sort out the issue. I do apologize if my snarkiness was at defcon 10 and complaining to the day manager when I felt I was being wronged. You were simply doing your job. Eventually the matter was settled and I was able to enjoy my stay. My point of this review is that it’s the little things that count and I am grateful to the Westin for helping me during a difficult situation. Dealing with the hustle and bustle of the city the Westin is truly great getaway.. to have a view of the beach while eating breakfast.. wow! What a treat! The bed was amazing and I love the décor.. Thank goodness the beach is so close where I was able to duck out the conference for a bit to enjoy the beautiful weather!! Again, thank you so much for the food, wonderful bed, décor and your patience and understanding, it’s great to see that some companies and people still believe in helping people.
p.s. Shula's rocks! best calamari i've had in YEARS and the Filet Mignon EXCELLENT!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
sinceresfbh, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

First and foremost, we want to thank you for taking the time to post your review about our property before departing on your journey back home. Minus the slight hiccup during check-in, in which our Front Desk staff was able to resolve, we are exhilarated to hear the rest of your stay was how a Westin should feel, Personal~Instinctive~Renewal. Rest assured I most certainly will be sharing your positive feedback with our team. Shula’s will be thrilled to know their calamari and filet was highly rated within your review. We hope your travels and business needs bring you back to Sunny Fort Lauderdale in the near future.