“Viva Palm Plaza!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Grand Palm Plaza
Reno, NV
“Viva Palm Plaza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2008

Wow...what a great hotel in Ft Lauderdale! I stayed there for seven nights and had the best time. The location of the hotel is outstanding....just a few minutes to practically anywhere in Ft Lauderdale. The hotel staff is amazing! Steve and Mark totally took care of us the entire time. The room was very clean and well stocked with all we needed. The other hotel guests were very nice as well. We made friends with most of them right away. I will definitely be returning to the Palm Plaza next time I go to Ft Lauderdale.

• Liked — The staff & room
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RenoTeacher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2008

We spent 9 days at the Plam Plaza. The experience was great. We were upgraded to a one-bedroom and loved the accommodations. It was very clean and the service was excellent. Steve and Mark were very attentive to our needs and our stay was restful and outstanding.

Summer in Florida is quite hot and fans in the courtyard would be a great addition. Also better misquito control would also benefit evening and early morning enjoyment of the garden.

Thanks for making our stay so memorable.

Tom & Dave

• Liked — Service & Garden
  • Disliked — Misquito control & no fans in the courtyard
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dancertwp
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2008

I was in Florida for a LGBT Choral Festival in Miami, and wanted to "check out" Ft. Lauderdale for an evening. After perusing many gay resort websites, I was attracted to the Palm Plaza's website and its information.

I had a few questions about the resort, and was answered back so quickly, I knew it was the right place to go. Also, being a big man, at 50 years old, I didn't want to feel out of place. The staff answered back with an incredibly friendly e-mail assuring me of this being no problem.

I arrived at the resort, and was thrilled with the executive suite that I stayed in. The room and attached kitchenette was really beautiful and so relaxing. Even though it was a summer rate, I think I would have paid more. It was totally worth it!

Would I go back to Ft. Lauderdale again? Yes! Would I stay at the Palm Plaza again? Most definitely!! I LOVED it...

• Liked — Freidly staff....beautiful room
  • Disliked — Nothing....
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled solo
2 Thank sdnotesman
N.Metro Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2008

A group of 10 from the Atlanta area visited last week and had a blast. The service at Palm Plaza was outstanding the facility and surroundings were fantastic! Thanks Steve and Mark for a wonderful stay! Being that it was our second year in a row to stay at Palm Plaza....we totally recommend it to others! Mike

Stayed July 2008
1 Thank CowboyDad
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2008

The title of my review says it all. We had everything we needed and were treated like family. The service was excellent: well maintained rooms, pool, and courtyard. Great setting for a BBQ/pool party! We enjoyed our stay so much that we didn't want to leave.

• Liked — Service & Facilities
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
1 Thank ChinoRican
caspere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2008

I throughly enjoyed my time at the Palm Plaza. Every morning we were greated with a smile. Guest were awesome, management was great. Our room was great, comfortable and clean. I was impressed with the fact the our room had a full kitchen and the grill that is available for the guest use. We pooled with several regulars, brought some food and grilled one night.

My routine while staying at the Palm included waking up, taking a swim in the warm pool and then off to Sebastian Beach. It was only a five minute walk away. The resort is located in a very quiet and peaceful area a few blocks from the beach.

I will definitely be going back again and again and again.

Thanks guys for making my stay so great. I felt like I was home with all the amenties of paradise.

• Liked — Heated Pool
  • Disliked — Bathroom, it's need to be updated. However, it is very spacious and serves it's purpose.
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank caspere
Rotonda West, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2008

I have had the immense pleasure of staying at the Palm Plaza Resort five or six times this year. I have never stayed in any hotel, motel or resort ANYWHERE, where I felt so AT HOME.

Steve and Mark, the management, have a way of making everyone welcome. There is nothing they won't do to make your visit as comfortable as possible.

The grounds, which are plush with every beautiful flower, tree and pool are immaculately well kept. I've stayed in five different rooms on the premises, all are different, yet even the smaller quarters are filled with everything you will need during your stay.

All room have at least mini-kitchen facilities, while the suites are like having your own apartment. At no time during any of my visits did I find anything needing repaired or cleaned upon checking in to the resort.

If you're looking to visit Fort Lauderdale, I highly recommend your money and time to be used at the PALM PLAZA RESORT. I miss being there so much, I'll be returning for either my sixth or seventh stay this year....in a few weeks.

PALM PLAZA RESORT is AWESOME!
Denny Pressnell
Rotonda West, FL

• Liked — The Staff made me feel at home.
  • Disliked — Everything was perfection....nothing was a negative.
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business