Grand Palm Plaza
Beach Gardens(Fort Lauderdale)
Nobleton Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
Winterset Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
The Fortuna Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
The Aqua Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
Elita Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Birch Patio Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsnorth beach villagegay resortgay mencontinental breakfastother resortspropertylauderdaleftmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2008

Wow...what a great hotel in Ft Lauderdale! I stayed there for seven nights and had the best time. The location of the hotel is outstanding....just a few minutes to practically anywhere in Ft Lauderdale. The hotel staff is amazing! Steve and Mark totally took care of us the entire time. The room was very clean and well stocked with all we needed. The other hotel guests were very nice as well. We made friends with most of them right away. I will definitely be returning to the Palm Plaza next time I go to Ft Lauderdale.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RenoTeacher
Reviewed 4 August 2008

We spent 9 days at the Plam Plaza. The experience was great. We were upgraded to a one-bedroom and loved the accommodations. It was very clean and the service was excellent. Steve and Mark were very attentive to our needs and our stay was restful and outstanding.

Summer in Florida is quite hot and fans in the courtyard would be a great addition. Also better misquito control would also benefit evening and early morning enjoyment of the garden.

Thanks for making our stay so memorable.

Tom & Dave

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dancertwp
Reviewed 31 July 2008

I was in Florida for a LGBT Choral Festival in Miami, and wanted to "check out" Ft. Lauderdale for an evening. After perusing many gay resort websites, I was attracted to the Palm Plaza's website and its information.

I had a few questions about the resort, and was answered back so quickly, I knew it was the right place to go. Also, being a big man, at 50 years old, I didn't want to feel out of place. The staff answered back with an incredibly friendly e-mail assuring me of this being no problem.

I arrived at the resort, and was thrilled with the executive suite that I stayed in. The room and attached kitchenette was really beautiful and so relaxing. Even though it was a summer rate, I think I would have paid more. It was totally worth it!

Would I go back to Ft. Lauderdale again? Yes! Would I stay at the Palm Plaza again? Most definitely!! I LOVED it...

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank sdnotesman
Reviewed 15 July 2008

A group of 10 from the Atlanta area visited last week and had a blast. The service at Palm Plaza was outstanding the facility and surroundings were fantastic! Thanks Steve and Mark for a wonderful stay! Being that it was our second year in a row to stay at Palm Plaza....we totally recommend it to others! Mike

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank CowboyDad
Reviewed 10 July 2008

The title of my review says it all. We had everything we needed and were treated like family. The service was excellent: well maintained rooms, pool, and courtyard. Great setting for a BBQ/pool party! We enjoyed our stay so much that we didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends