I stayed here for 3 nights over April break:two at the start and one at the end. I was in FLL for a travel agent conference at the convention center which was just over the bridge. My first stay was not in the tower, but it was still very nice. The room was huge and close to the pool. Very comfortable bedding and great air conditioning. All rooms come with an ipod docking station, which was nice. I ordered room service and it was pretty good, but pretty expensive.
My second stay came at the end of the break, after a week in Jamaica. We were placed in the tower. If you can request it, stay in these rooms. They're a little smaller than the other rooms, but the feature a huge wrap-around balcony with incredible views of the pool, marina, and, if you're high enough, of the ocean. But the best part was watching all the huge ships go out of Port Everglades. I'm a travel agent, so this was entertainment for me ;)
The resort if huge, with a beautiful pool area and a nice spa. The entire property is very clean and bright, with lots of marble and nice furnishings. The service was great and the amenities are wonderful. I plan to return to Fort Lauderdale. Its such a great place and much more relaxing than non-stop Miami. I will definitely be returning to Pier Sixty-Six.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale