The view from my 10th floor balcony was amazing. The Intercoastal, the Atlantic Ocean, and Port Everglades. Incredible.
Although the restaurants in the main building are somewhat small, the food is excellent. Service is impeccable.
The rooms are very nice and very comfortable.
My afternoon in Spa 66 was very relaxing. I couldn't ask for any better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Prestigia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale