I've stayed at Pier 66 quite a few times over the years in the garden rooms and always loved the experience.
I stayed there again in October 2007 and thought the place looked amazing. First, the hotel lobby has been totally revamped to feel like a boutique hotel with lots of clean lines and upscale touches.
The rooms have also been remodeled and now featured high-end linens, flat screen TV and a super comfy bed. The bathrooms are large and sleek and feature a large tub and a huge walk in glass-enclosed shower.
The place is definitely up-to-par with all the other high-end hotels in the area. I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale