I booked this hotel in November and certainly had some concerns after reading reviews but our experience was terrific. Check in was smooth and pleasant. We had a room on the lowest level facing the pool and it was updated and in great shape. We had dinner at the Pelican Bar one night and the fish burrito is terrific and you can't beat the view. On Sat. night we ate at Grille 66 and it was one of the best dinners we have ever had. Pricey....but excellent. We had the filet migon, one baked potato we shared, the tomato/onion salad. Everything was superb. I used the hot tub which is huge and was very warm. Our visit was trouble free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale