i stayed here the night before our cruise June 2007. We got the room free using our travelers rewards points. The hotel was still under construction because of a hurricane. They upgraded us to a junior suite and the room was spacious and beautiful. We had a huge king bed and a flat screen tv with refrigerator. Our balcony overlooked the cruise port and the mansions on the waterfront. We didn't eat or anything because we got there at night and were leaving the next morning for our cruise. I will agree with one of the other assessments that nothing is in sight and we had to drive to get something to eat or pay the high costs in the restaurant at the hotel. Overall a lovely hotel and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale