Picked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews. Had never been to Ft Lauderdale before but cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Love the cool vibe throughout the hotel. Lobby bar serves food which worked after an evening flight. Did not otherwise eat at the hotel, but around the corner at the Marina is a casual bar/restaurant with lovely views. Had the Marina view room(twice) and can't complain Spacious room with wonderful upscale bathroom amenities. Sneak a visit to the Aveda spa-it's worth it. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale