I spent two nights at the Hyatt Pier Sixty-Six in mid September. The hotel is located in a marina and has some of the best looking public areas - from the lobby and lounge area to the pool complex. Very rarely can I say this, but every staff member I had the pleasure to interact with was personable and was truly looking to make my stay a better one. From the front desk who offered a preferred room to the security guard who radioed housekeeping to bring pool towels. My tower room was was clean and spacious. I think this hotel is an excellent option for those travelers who don't have to be right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale