My family of 5 stayed here the Sunday before Thanksgiving. When we arrived, our rooms were not ready so we went close by and ate lunch. Four hours later we were still not in our rooms (we had two). The rooms were large, but not up to standard for any hotel where I have recently stayed, including Hyatt hotels. One shower had a broken shower head, the shower was dark and not well kept, the ceiling lights were poorly installed so you could see what was behind them. It just was not the quality I was expecting from a Hyatt Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale