Cant believe Hyatt branding associated to this hotel. On the rare occasion we make a booking for an overnight stay at Hyatt without checking tripadvisor for reviews, it was a disaster. We checked in late ( past 11pm) and was told that room service is closed. We have to order from a take ot menu that will deliver. The lanai rooms were an absolute disaster.....these rooms havent had a refurb in over 20 years. There are stains in bathroom, cracked table tops, sliding doors that look broken, no bath towels, some "gooey " stuff in vents. This is not a $100+per night rate. More than $30!!! Stay away.....im sure I was bitten by night insects as well!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale