Stayed the day before and then the day after our cruise. Was in the tower pre-cruise and the older villas afterward - great views from both. Was impressed that they had a room ready for us after getting off the cruise early Sun AM.
Contemporary, spacious. Rooms were large and well appointed. LOVED the shower - nozzle nice and high with amazing water pressure! Big place - rather long walk from check- in desk to the elevators or to the villas. Staff friendly, very efficient and in tune with the cruising crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale