Stayed 2 nights prior to a cruise and was was allocated a garden room which was clean and very spacious.
We looked forward to a good nights sleep, unfortunately the hotel was very busy and the position of our room meant that people passed by most of the night with noise from footsteps and voices which seemed to amplify in our room giving us a poor nights sleep.
AC was effective.
We enjoyed the sandwiches from the pool bar at breakfast and ate at the lobby bar one evening which was very good.
Pick up points for water taxis and sun trams were ideally positioned for hotel guests.
A shuttle service to the cruise ships operates from the hotel at a reasonable cost.
Overall the hotel made a great base for a pre or post cruise stays and the place grows on you the longer you stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale