We stayed there Fathers Day weekend. I loved the property. So much to do and you dont have to leave the hotel. There is not one person that could say they get bored because there is so much to do. The Hotel lobby is disappointing. You can even call that a lobby its more like a hallway. But the rest of the hotel does make up for it. The food at the restuarant next to the pool is awesome. Claudia was a great hostess very attentive. I did have a small issue with the front desk because I had a 200.00 gift card and they would not take it from the beginning. They made me charge it all to my cc and i think they should of applied the gift card then charged me the difference and incidentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale