My husband and I just returned from the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six. We booked knowing that the hotel is an older hotel, we opted for a Marina room in the two story building, because we prefer to be closer to the outdoors and not in a tower. Although very comfortable and quiet, the room was in need of a little work, the carpet was worn and stained, near the sliding patio door, and the walls and vanity in the bathroom were in need of some work. The bed was quite comfortable. It wouldn't take much to make the room very nice once again.The pool area and the interior hotel grounds are very pretty. The boat docks are under construction at this time. We ate dinner at Grill 66 it was wonderful, the service and food were excellent. We had breakfast at the hotel, they had a very nice buffet and our server Jose, was very pleasant and attentive. Parking is a little expensive, but we felt the room rate was quite a value and we weren't charged a resort fee like so many hotels charge these days. There isn't much within walking distance, but you can find everything you need just a short drive away on 17th Street. We would definitely consider staying here again, it is a perfect location if you are leaving from Fort Lauderdale on a cruise or if you happen to be there for the boat show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale