I love the proximity of the hotel to Ft Lauderdale. We stayed here on our "Stay-cation". We were not in the tower, but in the lower 2 story buildings that surround the pool area. Our unit was on the canal side which was nice. We were able to look at the many "millions" of dollar boats docked near the property. We were on the ground level, so we had a small patio to sit on in the morning. The upper floor didn't have that. The room was nice, but a bit dated. Our door kept sticking so we had to jiggle the handle to close it. The pool looked nice and we had apps and drinks at the bar inside. Everyone we very nice and helpful. Overall, very nice but a bit long in the tooth. You will see it in the details. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale