Four girlfriends spent one night at the Hyatt. The concierge, d'Leo, arranged a water taxi , a lift in the golf cart to the taxi station on the pier, and a VIP table at Charley's Crab house - we got the best table, personalized menus and a free dessert - and fabulous food. Luis Navarro upgraded the room to a beautiful suite. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant - a marvellous stay all round. Many thanks to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale