Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina
US$268
US$165
US$142
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$111
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$228
  • Beachfront
US$218
5,134 results
All reviewsthe hyatt regencypelican landingtower roomlanai roomspool arealobby barwater taxibreakfast buffetcruise portpre cruisegreat poollas olasteripropertynelsonmarinerft
Reviewed 20 May 2009

The staff was the most courteous of any hotel I've ever stayed. Our room was upgraded to a junior suite on the 14th floor, with a great view of the canals and the ocean, at no extra cost. Mr. Navarro was checked on us every time we passed the desk, to make sure our party was satisfied with the hotel. The concierge, Leo D'Leo, arranged a wonderful dinner for us at Charlie's Crabs in advance of our arrival. The location of the hotel was excellent, with great access to the canal by water taxi, and the rooms were clean and quiet. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2009

Four girlfriends spent one night at the Hyatt. The concierge, d'Leo, arranged a water taxi , a lift in the golf cart to the taxi station on the pier, and a VIP table at Charley's Crab house - we got the best table, personalized menus and a free dessert - and fabulous food. Luis Navarro upgraded the room to a beautiful suite. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant - a marvellous stay all round. Many thanks to all!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2009

Even though this was a business trip, it was SO nice to know that every need would be met during my hotel stay. The staff was MORE than courteous and Lewis (Manager) could not have been more accomodating. Wake up calls were always on-time, maid service was just great, most comfortable beds EVER, and the view from my room was SPECTACULAR! The hotel itself is just beautiful and I LOVED the gift shop! It was really nice to just sit out by the pool after a long day of work - very comfy lounge chairs and just beautiful there. Cannot wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2009

First of all, this place is pretty on the outside, and the rooms are designed very thoughtfully in a modern decor, but that's where it ends!

The mini-fridge... Well that's what it looks like anyway, but it's not cold. It's this thing called The Ice Box, that has electricity for reasons unknown at this time, but after calling the front desk I am told I have to put ice in it to keep things cold-- HUH?? Aren't those things called coolers? I wish I had brought mine from home! Anyway, I can't for the life of me figure out where the ice is supposed to go, seeing that it opens like a small refrigerator, so any ice that I do put in there is sure to melt and get all over the floor.

The view... I was asked whether I wanted a pool view or canal view... I chose the canal view, and after getting to my room to see the view, I am stuck with a view of million dollar yachts and a sliver of water, they should have called it the yacht view.

No microwave oven, I guess that is one way to force you to order room service.

Internet… On the website, they list high speed internet as an amenity, but charge you $9.99 a day for it. For the money I am paying to stay here you'd think that would be a freebie.

Luckily the company I work for is paying the bill, but for what they are paying, I really expected more! Two stars for cleanliness!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2009

We had 2 rooms for a short family trip. Because we arrived on separate days, we didn't necessarily have rooms together. When we requested that, the team tried to make it possible. Because the room in which they set aside for us had a late check out, we had to wait. Unfortunately, that turned into longer than a few hours. So, we asked to just get into any room to freshen up and they upgraded us to the tower with breakfast comps.

The entire stay, we noticed everyone on the property was extremely friendly and kind. All went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. From the front desk requests, to ALL the servers (pool, restaurant, bar), to the maids, everyone acted happy to see you.

The pool and fitness center were great, as was the breakfast!

The only cons: paying for parking every day (IMO this should be included) and the internet in the business center was slow and very expensive.

Since we travel around the world, we experience a large variety in hotels - and I would definitely recommend this to friends, and stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family