“Spectacular Chef”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 34th Street at A1A
Transit: Come and Enjoy Dinner at da Campo Osteria via the WaterTaxi. We are now listed as a stop and pick up point. Visit www.watertaxi.com for more information!
Description: Experience one of the most inspiring restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Experience da Campo Osteria.Picture an Italian kitchen where family gatherings are about the table. We authenticate the feeling and flavor, the absolute essence of Italy. Immerse your senses in layers of delicate and immediate flavor where a seat at the Chef’s Table requires a passport. Open your minds and prepare to embark on a culinary port of call to Rome, Tuscany, and Florence.Cozy and genuinely welcoming, we invite you into the warmth of an Italian kitchen where delicious meals are prepared just for you. Picture window views from our Fort Lauderdale restaurant overlooking the sparkling Intracoastal Waterway, making you recall a romantic evening on the banks of the Arno in Florence or even hint at a summer day in Cinque Terre. Casually elegant but never formal, da Campo hums with lively conversations, easy laughter, and light music. Our open kitchen and tableside preparation of freshly pulled bufala mozzarella celebrate the fact that enjoying authentic Italian cuisine – la cucina Italiana – begins with a visual feast of the finest ingredients in the hands of talented and enthusiastic chefs who tell the story of Italy plate by plate.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Each bite was heaven. I had the risotto seafood. Lots of seafood. The flavor sand how they were combined was unique. Just the perfect balance. My boyfriend had the veal...it melted in your mouth...but the biggest treat was the bread pudding for dessert. The best I've had in this country...really...I'm dreaming of it just thinking about it.

1  Thank Marialct

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I had dinner last evening in da Campo Osteria and it was one of the best meals we've had in Broward County. The service the team provides is above expectations and the food quality if out of this world. You're missing out if you haven't tried da Campo.

1  Thank SFTraveler24
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My father, his wife and I are becoming regulars at this classy, comfortable restaurant. Located on the peaceful Intracoastal Waterway, the serene views almost match the delectable offerings of the menu. A warm, knowledgable staff makes our experience a joy. Georgia was our server last night, and she was friendly, prompt, and quite helpful. From a spectacular filet mignon special, to the delicious short rib ravioli, to their delicious giant meatball, the dinner was simply idyllic. The staff' wine expert was educated enough to keep up with my two former wine-columnist parents, and that takes some serious know-how. The wine list is expansive but reasonable. The chef produces some truly magnificent offerings, with classy and stylish presentation. To top it off, when Georgia learned that last night was a celebration of my folks' wedding anniversary, we were surprised with three glasses of lovely prosecco, on the house. One might expect to pay much more for the high quality of food and service, but we're always amazed at how reasonable the final bill turns out to be.

1  Thank Chris I
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The fresh pulled Mozzerella is by far the best I have ever had. Chef Rae made me a special appetizer of shrimp and lobster, which was outstanding. Jen and Lio made the evening complete...it's always a pleasure going there. The valet guys are great and always smiling....thanks to the team that always make my visit a great experience...

1  Thank Marsha L
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a fabulous dinner. The handmade at the table mozzarella was delicious. This was an unexpected treat. My husband was thrilled with his center cut pork chop. I had lobster over pasta, it was good but the lobster was hard to remove from it's shell. We were too full to order desert. I also loved the Cesar salad. The Maître De was excellent as was our waiter. We hoped to return when we visit Ft Lauderdale.

1  Thank royboyGainesville_Ga