“Great Italian food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This is an authentic italian pizza place. If you are comparing it to your pizza chains you'll be disappointed. It was a busy night in ft. Lauderdale and this restaurant was perfect. The family size pizza is huge and the other portions of food we saw were also. Would definitely recommend this place!

San Francisco
“Excellent Location, View & Pizza”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We were actually not hungry when we strolled by but it looked like the patrons were having such a great time that we went in for pizza and wine. I thought the service was outstanding, the wine was ok and unlike some of the other reviews I found their thin crust pizza to be excellent and they have terrific lemonade.

This is a good place to have a glass of wine to view the beach and people watch.

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I am not a person who likes to eat out at restaurants that I have never heard of or gotten a review on. I braved it and went to Flavors of Italy while staying at the Courtyards by Marriott hotel, next door. The waitress was a new hire and was quite charming and accommodating. It was a chilly day and I ordered hot chocolate which she told me was available. To her chagrin, she had to tell me that it was not. Approximately 5 minutes later, she came and gave me a cup of hot chocolate which she said she got for me. I was a bit fearful as to where she "got it for me" from but I lived to write this review, so it's all good. :)

The restaurant is quaint and sits on the sidewalk right by the beach. It afforded a wonderful view. The food was surprisingly tasty and all in all, I would return.

Visited January 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Worst pizza on Ft. Lauderdale beach.”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Pizza was cold and staff was rude. Pizza next to elbo room is much better. We had to ask the staff to warm the pizza that was sitting under the light. The cheese on pizza was poor quality and quite bland. There was about two inches of crust on each slice... Very disappointed

Prince Albert, Canada
“Huge pizzas”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We stopped by here for a late night pizza and mistakenly ordered a family size for the two of us. The waiter underestimated a little when describing the portions. The pizza was absolutely gigantic and delicious. We saved all the leftovers for the next day. We just had a classic pepperoni and added mushrooms. This came to about 20 bucks. Good for a quick cheap meal.

• Visited November 2012