Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
fantastik marine experience

This just topped our tripp Rene was the best guide and the Fort Lauderdale reef will be a memory... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dream09677935767
James Bond missions

It was definitely one of a kind of experience I seen nurse sharks all different types of fish and... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018

from US$60.00
from US$32.27
from US$58.99
More Info
All reviews rene seabob camera jeeps lauderdale ft fun
Reviewed 1 week ago

This just topped our tripp Rene was the best guide and the Fort Lauderdale reef will be a memory for life

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It was definitely one of a kind of experience I seen nurse sharks all different types of fish and great reefs

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Beach Ventures was incredible. Stop by the Beach Ventures Store inside Beach Place and see what it’s all about! I loved the ride. Very fun & easy to learn and use! I saw coral reefs up close for the first time in my life and got to swim with all kinds of fish and other marine animals. These guys are really great! One of a kind experience for your entire family! Don’t Sleep

BeachVentures, Owner at Beach Ventures, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi Erik! Thank you for the review and we are glad you had a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The tour guide was amazing. Rene the owner is so friendly. The tour and watercraft is exciting and amazing to try. 11/10 would try again!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nurse shark, Jelly Fish, parrot fish and more. The amazing sea life we saw was fantastic. If it was not for our Guide Michael we would have run the other direction vs follow the 4-5 ft nurse shark around. The water is quite warm so all you really need is a Rash guard shirt or any basic T-shirt as a harness connecting you to the Sea bob is used and just creates less friction with some layer of clothing between you and the harness. If you already have a snorkel mask bring your own as the fit was an issue for me. We should have gone into the water while on the beach learning the basics of the seabob unit with their masks and put our faces in the water to check for any fit issues and any water entering the masks before we set off. Michael was in control and made sure we were all made aware of what he was spotting and looking for and where we were going and making sure our group was all together. The seabobs if you google it are amazing James bonds like units that go above and under the water in ways you have never encountered before and reveals a world you didn't know existed under the water with speed and maneuverability.

Rene is a great host VERY friendly and the meeting location went smooth. He met us there with our Guide and as we parked in the lot he took out keys wallets phone etc into his truck for safekeeping vs keeping delicate components in a VERY hot car. When we got back he gave us all our gear back as there is a shower by the beach to wash off, towel dry ourselves and then get back into our car. A VERY fun experience for sure.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Seabobs were a blast to ride. Highly suggest doing a tour, the guides and staff were incredibly friendly. Definitely going to do this again next time we visit Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend enjoyed this amazing activity. Highly recommend this to anyone! 10/10 I would do it all over again. I personally am not the greatest swimmer so I was nervous at first. Although before you knew it, I was deep in the ocean viewing beautiful fish underwater! Definitely made me feel confident and was a learning experience. Rene was awesome. Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Awesooommee! Had a blast swimming next to sea life! An experience completely different from the ordinary jet ski or scuba diving. This is a next level adventure. Recommend on every trip to a Seabob location. Turned from human to sea animal with different fishes stingrays and even sharks! Non the less a safe and fun experience! A must do!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Man, I don’t know if I can put into words how fun this is! You feel like you’re flying when you go underwater. Rene and Michael teach you everything you need to know before you hit the water, and you get some time to work out any kinks before you start heading to the reefs. Of course, the reefs were beautiful. I recommend getting the Seabob with the camera so you can record both yourself and what you see, as they download and email you your videos. Don’t pass these guys up!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It was really amazing!! Kids loved it and the instructors were very professional and courteous. We strongly recommend this attraction if you are visiting Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.