I stayed at the Ramada on June 12, 13, and checked out on June 14 for the Cruise.
The staff were friendly.
The pool and hot tub were spotless.
The hotel is older, but it was clean.
The outside was kept very clean while I was there.
There was one thing in the dining room.
I talked too the manager and he was very polite.
The next morning I noticed a big change in the dining room.
I would stay at this Ramada again.
I walked over too the CVS next door, it's a older neighborhood, but i wasn't affraid.
I'm a 56 yr old grandmother and weight 92lbs. No one bothered me. I felt very safe at the Ramada.
Elizabeth L. A. Gallagher
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, bedfinder AG, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada