After reading reviews, my expectations were not high. As long as a place is clean and friendly, we're OK with it since we don't spend a lot of time at the place we sleep; we're out seeing the sights. The staff was friendly to us and we had a call from the manager shortly after checking in just to see if we needed anything. The room was, as everyone said, old and badly needing an update, but it was clean. We did find some old stains on some of the bedding, I will say, but it was clean. We did like the positive spirit of the staff and guests. It felt like everyone was there to have fun during their stay. We did not choose the spot since we went on a marketing promotion. Even that was fine. We knew what we were getting into and there were no surprises. Overall, it was a fairly positive experience, but it would not be my choice for a repeat stay--at least until Ramada invests in a huge upgrade.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada