“Can't beat the experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Joe Picasso's

Joe Picasso's
Ranked #15 of 60 Shopping in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Can't beat the experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Whether you are artistic or not, this is a great place for children and adults alike. There's something for everyone, small or large projects, and a friendly staff on hand to assist along the way. My personal favorite is a girl's night out, although you can do this with the hubby and kids, a romantic date, or even solo for some true therapy :)

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RoaminRabbit

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for a date night! Fantastic service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I love this place! Kaylin, the owner, and her husband were so helpful when I wanted to try a new clay technique but was a little timid. There's a Lime and Joes Seafood in the plaza so it's a great place for dinner n a little artsy time after. Me n my bf brought a bottle of wine and had a great time (they had an opener but byo glasses). Well maintained space, very friendly, love the late night hours for some adult time! Also, disregard the previous bad review. Their rule is due to a lack of space NOT a lack of service. I asked specifically about coming back to finish a piece. Their deal is that they don't have the space to hold unfinished items (many people start pieces and never come back to finish) but I was encouraged to take it with me and come back at my leisure to finish. Once it's fired they hold it for a whole month!
Overall, highly recommended!!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Thebeststeffever
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

I love this spot. My friends and I go often and always have a good time. They have new items everytime we go, and the staff is very friendly.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Akling03
ft lauderdale
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“They are just kids!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

Went there for an afternoon activity with the kids. One kid didn't finish her piece and the employee was not nice about it. She said we have 48 hours to complete it or they throw it away. Jeez....not a way to encourage a repeat visit!!

3 Thank jaggie617
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Creative, and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

Recently I went to Joe Picasso's for a bachelorette party. They let us bring snacks, drinks, and even lunch while we were there for 5 1/2 hours!! The couple that runs this place is AMAZING and have such a great thing going. Most places like this are geared toward kids. Joe Picasso's has found the balance for both kids AND adults. The environment is awesome and they are always willing to help or stay out of your hair if that's what you need. I highly recommend Joe Picasso's to anyone, local or visiting, to go, relax and let the creative/artsy blood flow!

Visited September 2011