“A great restaurant”

Sette Bello Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sette Bello Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 1,350 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr
Description: We are located on the corner of 62nd st and US1 in the Outback plaza right next to Wells Fargo bank. Additional parking in the rear
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The specials are a little pricey but exceptionally good. The grilled calamari steak over greens with olive oil and lemon was an excellent appetizer. The frutti di mare was amazing - served over linguine with clams, salmon and a huge lobster tail. The snapper livornese was also excellent - even the side of pasta was delicious. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable regarding the menu and wines. First class tiramisu for dessert. There are many more moderately priced items on the regular menu which, based on our dinners, we imagine are also of the highest quality. A great restaurant!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The dress code for the restaurant was casual to dressy. I wore khaki dress pants with a polo shirt, while my boyfriend wore jeans and a polo shirt. We felt comfortable with our clothing choice. The ambiance of the restaurant was warm, inviting and relaxing; the waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and down-to-earth; the food was delicious.

The table comes with a complimentary serving of bruschetta. We split the salad to create two side salads in addition to our entrées. We ordered the citrus-grilled shrimp and a special which was pasta with shrimp. The citrus shrimp consisted of four very large shrimp (which was filling). The daily special had the shrimp cut up, so it is difficult to say how many there were, but it was delicious and filling. The apple fold dessert was also palate-pleasing.

There is outdoor seating, but the restaurant is located in a strip mall, so not very "scenic" or romantic. The restaurant would be very appropriate for a romantic dinner, a celebratory dinner with family or even a business dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Walking into this place ( which is in an unassuming strip mall) you are instantly treated like family. The host and owner is this lovely ma who takes you to a table and says something to the effect that his niece or cousin will be taking good care of you. It doesn't feel like an act or forced. It's the true Italian spirit. It only gets better! The service is impeccable. Forget the menu as you will here a ration of specials and I'd suggest getting one f the specials. Each sounding like a treat! Had a risotto starter with wild mushrooms, I almost cried it was so good. Next Osso Buco that was insane. Split a tiramisu so fresh you felt like they were making this one at a time. Only negative get more comfy chairs as we were there for a while ( Not because of slow service but because we ordered a lot. With a bottle of wine the total for 2 was about $185.00 but it was a superb evening! Truly, this is the best Italian in Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food tasted as if we were eating it in Italy! We had the meatball app and it was fabulous! For an entree I had the broccoli rabe which was the most flavorful of its kind that I have ever had! My husband had the chicken which he also loved. The portions were generous. Although we were so full we had to try the dessert and good thing we did! The apple tart desert was amazing!! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have eaten here before and it has been fabulous! The food and service has always been wonderful. This visit was great once again. We had very good service and all the food was great. The problem was that they had a sausage and pepper appetizer and my wife asked if it could offered as an entrée. It was priced at $15. The waiter said he would check and came back and we were told it was not a problem. He asked my wife what she wanted with it and she replied risotto. When the plate was served, it was delicious! There was four 4 inch links of very good sausage. The risotto was cooked perfectly. The first problem was that they left off the peppers. The waiter asked if she wanted them??? He did come back about 5 minutes later with some fried peppers and they were good. When the bill came we paid and left. It wasn't until the next day, when we were on a cruise ship that I asked my wife if I could see the bill. It just seemed a little high to me. As it turns out, we were charged $30, the price of two appetizers and another $8 for the risotto. $38 for sausage really seem outrageous!!!!

2  Thank CTS_Knows