“Boat load o’ fish”

Fishing Headquarters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come out for a fun day of fishing in Fort Lauderdale. We offer daily deep sea drift fishing trips aboard the Catch My Drift party boat for $40 per adult/$30 for kids. Or come out on a big game sportfishing charter with the best fishing crew in Fort Lauderdale. Our drift boat, the Catch My Drift, takes out a big group of passengers and they drift along the reefs for kingfish, snapper and grouper. This is a public charter, so anyone can come. We supply all the bait and tackle, licenses, rods/reels and coolers with ice. Our night trip is especially good for catching action on red snappers, that are great eating. The crew offers free fish cleaning and there are several restaurants within walking distance of our boat where they will cook your catch. Our sportfishing charters are our best trip for catching bigger and more fish per person. Sportfishing charters take a maximum of 6 people at a time and we target bigger fish such as sailfish, mahi-mahi, wahoo, sharks and tuna. On this trip, our fishing methods are trolling, live baiting, and shipwreck fishing. Catch the biggest fish Fort Lauderdale has to offer and get a trophy fish for your wall.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We caught probably 15 fish and Justin was there for every fish to help us out. Great experience & better staff.

Andy R, Manager at Fishing Headquarters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for fishing with us. I'm glad you guys went out on a good day and caught fish. I hope you can come back out with us again soon for another trip. Sea you next time!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"hour trip"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second time using fishing headquarters. Last April my husband and I caught a 45" mahi mahi. This year we took our kids on the draft fishing trip which was fun but nothing like the sports fishing. Our 18 year old son went back the next day and caught a bull shark. We went back that day after and again another great fishing trip for the books. Our crew caught a 7 foot bull shark, my husband caught a 50 pound Amber jack and I caught a few king mackerel. We always have a great time and cant wait until next year.

Thank you Ashlene for fishing with us. I'm so happy you had such a good fishing trip out there. You guys must be very lucky! I hope you guys get a chance to come fishing with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an experience on the New Latitude fishing boat! We took the trip with the A-team (Andrew and Andrew) two professionals who went above and beyond to make our day of fishing unforgettable. Captain Andrew had the eagle eye and put us on fish after fish while first mate Andy took care of everything but reeling them in! Big shout out to those guys! Thank you fishing headquarters!

Thank you Justin for fishing with us. I'm happy that you guys had a good time out there and caught fish. I hope you come back and fish with us again the next time you are in town. Sea you then,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wanna give a huge shout out to capt Billy, Matt, and Adam they really did a great job when we got the fish in we didn't have to do much work at all. Thanks guys I cant wait to go out again

Thank you Marlin for fishing with us. I am glad you had fun and enjoyed fishing with the crew. I hope you can come back fishing with us again soon. Sea you next time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on the private boat with Andrew and Andrew and had an amazing experience. Both were very knowledgeable and hardworking in their roles. We were able to pull in 3 tunas, which they prepared for us to eat, and an 8 foot golden dusky shark! It was great that our crew was very passionate and helpful in us catching fish.

Thank you Brett for fishing with us. I am so happy you guys caught a giant fish out there. I hoe you can come back and come fishing with us again soon. Sea you then,