“AMAZING PLACE!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ilios

Ilios
Reserve with OpenTable
Ilios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 1,320 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese, Bar, International
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Description: Local, seasonal cuisine is a favorite when you dine at our signature restaurant and bar. This stylish eatery serves inspired dishes for breakfast lunch & dinner, using the freshest ingredients. The private dining room can host up to 20 Guests for special occasions
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING PLACE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I recently held my birthday party at Ilios and could not be any happier.The staff, the pool, the food, the view, the music, the cabanas, the cake and the service was absolutely fabulous!!!...I will recommend this restaurant one thousand percent. Special thanks to Scott Gardiner ( director of food and beverage) for helping me have the best birthday EVER!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Veronica b

Denmark
“Doesn't really worked”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We waited long time for our lunch, and the food quality is hardly average, despite high prices - not a strong choice.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank CondorCaruso
Toronto
“Great lunch arrival”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Sit outside among the smell of the Atlantic, pool, and fresh Florida air. Food was tasty and decent priced ... even if you ordered it sitting on a lounger in the pool area.

Visited July 2014
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“The place to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had lunch in Ilios and the service is unique here. The ambiance was great. I was sitting by the pool on a sunny day being able to see the ocean as well. The food was very good and they made me a fresh guacamole which was delicious. Kristian was there to find us that great table and Joshua did a great job serving us.

We will be coming back most definitely.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tamarac, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staycation in Fort Lauderdale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Took the scenic drive from Tamarac to Fort Lauderdale and enjoyed a much needed staycation. My fiance and I spent the afternoon at the pool and our server Jake made us feel at home but pampered to the fullest. I had the miami heat drink and it cooled me off wonderfully:). The mixed drinks are great, lots of fresh ingredients and no skimping on the liquor either. My fiance had a beer and we both stared and relaxed, the view is unmatched in Fort Lauderdale. The pool sits so that it's like an infinity pool and you feel as if you are in the ocean. We loved it so much and were wooed by the manager, Christine into staying for some food. Our dinners were delicious and made a perfect end to a totally relaxing day. Thank you Ilios staff for helping us truly get away from it all.

• Visited July 2014