“always the best!”

Ranked #2 of 40 Dessert in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Ice Cream and Candy to die for! just walk by an the fabulous smell pulls you right in! There is every flavor of ice Cream imaginable and all freshly made candy.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Wonderful ice cream spot!! They have the absolutely BEST hot fudge if you like an ice cream Sundae. Not to mention the actual ice cream is delicious. I am not a big chocolate fan (except their fudge) but they have a lot of other offerings covered in chocolate.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Enjoyed the homemade ice cream!!! Very friendly staff!!! Mom and I will return if ever in the area again.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My husband and I have visited Kilwin's twice in the last 2 days. Yesterday(8/9/13) being my first time.
Yesterday I had 2 scoops of ice cream. One Carmel flavored with chocolate candy pieces in it and the other was the coconut ice cream. Both excellent choices!
Today we opted to try their truffles. We picked assorted milk chocolate and dark chocolate pieces from the show case. The vanilla butter truffle being my favorite. They were all good.

The only thing I don't like is they do not allow you to sample the truffles a d they are quite expensive. Which means choose wisely!
They also don't have any seating. There are 2 benches outside of the store but they fill up fast, overall we had a good experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

It's always a bonus if there's a Kilwin's near our stay. Our favorites are the peanut caramel corn and the toasted coconut ice cream - which my wife and I think is the best ice cream ever. I drive 25 miles away from our nearest one at home to get her a quart every birthday.

1  Thank JohnNC_13