“Authentic, both atmosphere and food”
Review of Tokyo Blue - CLOSED

Tokyo Blue
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cross Street A1A
Transit: Convenient to Public Bus Routes 36, 55, and 72 at NE 41st ST and A1A. Check bus availability and schedule at http://www.broward.org/bct/Pages/Default.aspx
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We recently returned to Tokyo Blue and still found it a wonderfull restfull place serving great Japanese food. You can take your time and enjoy the craftmanship of the kitchen as well as your favorite Shashimi or Sushi. We will return.

There are newer reviews for Tokyo Blue

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've visited Tokyo Blue a few times and have always been very impressed so I figured the time has come to write a review. My family & I eat out often and from all of the restaurants we've ever tried Tokyo Blue still continues to be our most favored. The sushi is awesome. I've never cared for raw sushi but after trying their spicy tuna roll and white fish roll the other night I see raw sushi in a whole new light. The service, ambiance, view most of all the food, Tokyo Blue deserves 10 stars.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd visit to Tokyo Blue & I swear it's get better each time (how that's possible, I can't explain)! Seriously the best sushi around. The curry is amazing as well. Last night we also tried the fried cheesecake which was delicious. The owner of the restaurant stopped by our table to welcome us & ensure we were enjoying ourselves. The hotel manager even came to our table to say hello & ask how everything was. Talk about 5 star service! We sat outside and enjoyed a gorgeous ocean view & enjoyed the music from the tiki bar. From the service to the food, truly an awesome dining experience!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Having eaten at sushi restaurants all over the world, I like to consider myself more than a virgin when it comes finding fresh sushi. Famed and ultra talented Chef Mai at Tokyo Blue discovers new ways to exceed my high expectations and delight my somewhat delicate palette with his creations every time I visit. Tokyo Blue fort Lauderdale has become my favorite restaurant for fresh sushi, scrumptious rolls, and the finest Kobe beef. I can always count on being served the freshest beef and seafood garnished with beautiful flowers, carrot constructed butterflies and plates framed with artistically sculpted vegetables. Last night we enjoyed rock fried shrimp, spicy tuna tartar, wahoo, the Miami Roll and the Sea Bass cooked with Sake and ginger. 5 star dishes and 5 star service.You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Absolutely love this place. Visit ever time we are in Fort L.. Always fresh. Great presentation. You can't beat Wednesdays' All-You-Can-Eat lobsters.