Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$163
  • Beachfront
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$318
US$285
US$218
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$180
3,177 results
All reviewsacross the streetsuzettefloor to ceiling windowspool areacorner roomvalet parkingocean viewgalleria mallthe penthousevalet staffbonnet houseper daysmall poolfort lauderdale beachbeach chairshigher floorlobby bar
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The rooms are quite noisy. We could hear people in the hallway three doors down. You can also hear people above you. There was no place to sit in the room except for one desk chair. The pictures on the internet show an easy chair, but we sure didn't have one. If we wanted to relax we either had to lay on the bed or go to the lobby. There is no in room coffee or refrigerator or microwave. If you want coffee in the afternoon or evening it will cost you over $3.00 a cup. Parking is a real deal and I say that sarcastically at $29.00 per night. Then they expect to get tipped after they retrieve it for you. So, in calculating your cost per night don't forget to add an additional $29.00. One the brighter side our view was fantastic overlooking the ocean. The hotel is quite contemporary including a nice lobby. Because of its cheaper prices it draws a younger and noisier clientele. Stay away from the restaurant.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
eduardo f, General Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Wayne W, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and apologies for the noise inconvenience. Not all rooms have a sitting area and the configuration depends on the size of the room. I am glad to see that you agree on the incredible views we offer from our rooms.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed for two nights at the B Ocean Hotel before a Caribbean cruise recently. Upon arrival we were quickly checked in by friendly front desk staff and went to our room.

The room was surprisingly nice, both in terms of looks, view and amenities. There was a large flat screen TV, a comfortable bed, free wifi and a nice enough bathroom. We could also see the beach from our room which was nice.

We visited the pool area which wasn't that exciting with a small pool and it was additionally quite crowded when we visited.

Location is decent, you only have to cross a road to reach the beach and there are a few stores and restaurants in the area close to the hotel, but to get where the action is there is a 15-20 minute walk. Also close is the Bonnet House Museum and gardens which for a $10 entry fee was pretty nice. It took us about 15-20 minutes to reach the cruise ship terminal as well as the airport by cab from the hotel.

The hotel feels modern and staff in general were friendly. B Ocean also features a daily social hour where guests can sample complimentary wine in the bar adjacent to the lobby. For breakfast we tried the B'stro on the beach once, which was quite nice both in terms of food and service. We also tried SAIA, B Ocean's Asian restaurant. We had good food and drinks, and I especially liked the wagyu beef sushi.

All in all it was a nice stay. Nothing to complain about, but not wowed either. A good four star hotel.

Room Tip: High floor facing the sea is probably the best bet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Pakk
eduardo f, General Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Pakk, thank you for sharing your comments. it sounds like you took the time to experience everything the hotel has to offer. Glad to hear you were pleased with your room and amenities.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was my first time at B Ocean, and it was such a great experience! The hotel is so chic and trendy and CLEAN! The room was huge and spotless. The front desk staff was friendly, but the valet boys went above and beyond! We came to stay for a music festival on the beach and our room wasn't ready until later and the valet boys were so nice and offered to take our luggage from the car up to the room once it was ready! They even told us a few spots on the walk down that we shouldn't miss. I will definately return when herestaying on Fort Lauderdle beach...

Room Tip: Try to not get a room with connecting door(s) our room had one on each side and we could hear every cough and toilet flush coming from the adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Rachel N, thanks for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the Tortuga Music Festival!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

After being mislead and mis treated by another hotel we decided to book at the B Ocean through a third party cite. When we arrived after a long day of travel we were greeted by Chris who treated us like we were family. He gave us a great room and made sure our accommodations were met. The rooms are stylish and the view is gorgeous. I might stay I town for another night just to stay here. kudos to Chris and the staff at the B ocean hotel for running a great establishment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeremiah D

Dear Jeremiah D, thank you for sharing your kind comments. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience and help you recover from a poor start to your vacation. Our team members make the hotel what it is, and Chris is one of the many staff that sets us apart from other hotels on the beach.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was planning on staying at the hotel for my honeymoon. As an extra bonus, the hotel offers an Elopement package, which would have been perfect for me and my fiance. I called the hotel and left a message stating I had inquiries regarding the details of the package. The Sales and Catering department returned my call the next business day to discuss my inquiries. The salesperson kept her responses short and kept saying why don't I think about it and call her back. I didn't want to be rushed. I was calling because I am about to spend thousands of dollars at your hotel and want to feel satisified with what I am getting. In addition, I am coming from out-of-state. I don't know if she was busy but I had the feeling that because I wasn't having a large wedding at the hotel, she was wasting her time with me. My conversation with the Sales department gave me a bad impression of the hotel and I will not be booking a room or wedding package with them. I will take my business elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Olivia H

Dear Kelsa T, my apologies if you felt our sales manager did not handle your inquiry appropriately. Every business opportunity is important to us and I find it unfortunate that you made the decision to go elsewhere. Our hotel is a great venue for any wedding, large or small, and we take great care of our guest needs. If you decide to change your mind, please contact me via our website and I will ensure that we provide you with all the information needed to make your decision.