Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$133
US$144
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$164
US$143
  • Breakfast included
US$198
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$140
US$69
US$235
US$189
  • Beachfront
US$269
3,050 results
All reviewsacross the streetsuzettefloor to ceiling windowspool areacorner roomvalet parkingocean viewgalleria mallthe penthousevalet staffbonnet houseper daysmall poolfort lauderdale beachbeach chairshigher floorresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Excellent View, Great Staff. Price is reasonable. Pool is good.
hotel restaurants are good and reasonablly priced.. american and sushi.

Location is ok.. a 20 mintue walk from the better restaurants and boat rides.

I personally love the white modern design of the rooms.

Small things which other reviews have also mentioned

Rooms with connecting doors are too thin - Can easily hear slightly than louder conversations
Bathroom window is annoying - brightens up dark room when light is on

On a personal notes the bed was too soft for me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Lindsay D, Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear mltsao,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Fort Lauderdale, we certainly appreciate you selecting us among all of the choices you have. I am glad to hear that you appreciate the design of the rooms and that the food was to our liking as "Food is Art" is something we strive for as part of the Sonesta brand. I apologize for the noise issues you encountered, it's a challenge we sometimes face when we have a full hotel. We hope it was not too much of an inconvenience and that you will still consider us on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Very modern and comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was not knowing you HAD to use the valet parking. I booked on hotels.com and this was not mentioned. ($28.00). I would have been prepared with cash and a tip.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeanne B

Dear Jeanne B,

Thank you for staying with us just recently, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the property! I apologize for the confusion with parking and will confirm with our contact at Hotels.com that it is listed so no one else faces this issue in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Attentive staff. Great beach and ocean views. Food a bit pricey but probably typical of the market area. Guest rooms are spacious. Bathroom was small but adequate. Unusual combination of wonderful beach resort within a $20 cab fare (15 minutes) to a major international airport.

Room Tip: High floor to take advantage of wonderful views available.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Lindsay D, Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Judy0812,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and for choosing us on your recent stay in Fort Lauderdale! I'm happy to learn that Sonesta's attentiveness to the customer shined through, and that you enjoyed your guestroom. We hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Does not follow rules of disinfection
Reuses drinking glasses
No hand washing by staff
Does not change gloves or washes hands after cleaning toilet!
No help with luggages entering or leaving the facility

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
3  Thank Dennis F
Lindsay D, Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Dennis F,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I greatly apologize for the issues you encountered. Please know that your experience is by no means the Sonesta standard and not something we tolerate. We have addressed the issue with the houseman directly and can assure you it will not happen again. If you decide to visit Fort Lauderdale in the future, please send me a personal note at ldufresne@sonesta.com and I will see to it that you are given first-class service.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

As you can tell by the review title, I have stayed at this hotel for many years. Also, I'm a former resident of Fort Lauderdale. The location cannot be beat for those who do not care to rent a car, enjoy a little walking (not that it's necessary), and love the beach and good food. The service here is second to none. The Blue Martini is a short walk and the service and food are excellent. On your way to the Blue Martini you will pass by two restaurants that look a bit dated. One Italian and the other Mexican. My friend, who still lives in Fort Lauderdale and is in the restaurant business informed me that these two restaurants have been in the same family for many years (back to the 40's I believe), as I told him how much I enjoyed the food and service. I especially noticed the number of locals in the Italian restaurant. The food at the B was excellent and my wife and I are about to have our first Sonesta experience. I've been informed by the Sonesta that the same friendly, well trained and experienced staff from the B is still on duty. I will plan on writing an update while or after my upcoming visit. A great location and a great hotel. Also, the water taxi is one block from the hotel. And Philadelphia Eagles fans will love the Parrot bar, across the street from the hotel. The place rocks during football season. P.S. Take a walk on the nature trail across E. Sunrise from the hotel, you will enjoy it.

Room Tip: Choose the 9th or 10th floor for the floor to ceiling windows.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Joeywn
Lindsay D, Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Joeywn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us during its "third life." :) We certainly appreciate the kind words you have to say about your experiences here throughout the changes and of course, the fact that you think the Sonesta staff is just as good if not better than you remember it. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more wonderful experiences, please let me know the next time you decide to stay with us (ldufresne@sonesta.com) and I'll be sure we take great care of you since our loyal customers are always our best assets.