“Super mario”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paddles and Boards - CLOSED

Paddles and Boards
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand-up for a Cause, a 501(c)3 non profit organization provides, promotes, organizes, manages and administers recreational, educational and physically challenging lessons, courses, tours, classes and events, for the benefit of the community and for those who are disadvantaged, disabled, or in need of assistance. Program activities will promote health and individual achievement, build confidence, strengthen the mind, body and spirit, educate the community and foster a clean environment.
Westfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Super mario”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Had a great time with my family. Learned how to paddleboard from marios lessons. Then we cut loose on our adventure. We were lucky enough to cruise a canal and have a manatee skim beneath our boards, this trip was a home run. Not the cheapest deal in town but well worth the money.

1 Thank smhogan

Ardsley, New York
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Try it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

What an experience!! Took my boys, 10 and 12, for the best memory I have from our trip to Fort Lauderdale. The instructor/owner was patient and informative. He made sure that we had the best time possible. The most important point that the instructor told us, was to never look down. It worked - as soon as I looked down - down I went!! It was amazing to see my two boys paddling on their own. It was almost dreamlike to paddle past beautiful homes while seeing my boys doing something that didn't have a motor or screen attached. I would recommend this to anyone. Give it a try - you will be glad you did!!

Visited December 2012
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

This was a great experience. I had never been paddleboarding before but it was great. The owner gave us some tips and sent us on our way. We started out kneeling first but got the hang of it pretty quickly. There's a lot of cool little isles to explore. The owner was pumped that he had a good time and genuinely happy that we enjoyed it.

Visited January 2013
ct
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great time and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

looked for the best location and service. Talked several times to owner before convinced I would try SUP for the first time. Best spot in the area for a good lesson.

Visited March 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun, good deal, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2011

great deal on paddleboard rental. the staff was nice and helpful. will definitely go back

Visited July 2011