“Fast and Friendly”

Add it.
Slice Pizzeria Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I was visiting the area and saw this place. I ordered the Phili Cheese Steak Combo (#7 I think) . The food was great and the owners daughter who was taking cover at the time was sooooooooo adorable !!! I think she is like 15, but she knows how to take care of her customers.

The food was great, this is a good place to come stop by for a quick bite to eat.

The only thing I did not like was that there was the lack of ketchup they had in packets. I think they need to buy new bottles of sauces and ketchup for the tables. Thats all. Overall good food and good treatment.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

My wife and I walked to this restaurant from the Riverside Hotel where we were staying as someone told us this place as good pizza. When we arrived at 1:30 pm all of their doors were locked. Their signs says open on sat 10 - 2 pm but all of the restaurants in this area were closed. They need to change their sign.