“cheap & tacky”

Add it.
Bodygear
vegas, nv
Reviewed 21 January 2004

I have never seen a more tacky collection of clothes in my life! He would be wise to put them all in a trash can and burn them. Someone would really have to be out of thier mind to pay the prices he ask for his K-Mart style fashions. The whole colection and the "designer" are a scam. I meet him once and was so appauled by his personality that I would advise anyone to stay clear of this guy and his little shop.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Bodygear

NY, NY
Reviewed 6 December 2003

Visited from NY to see some friends. Dropped in this stor called Bodygear and bought some swimsuits for me and Jacque ( I met him the night before at Cathode Ray ). nevertheless, we turned a few heads on Ft. laud beach. Great designs and he was very patient with us. Went back in that eve and bought a top. absolutely my favorite shop on Las Olas, the clothes are sooo much fun!

-Franciono

New York, New York
Reviewed 26 November 2003

Satisfied customer.

I'm an Entrepreneur and well travelled. My point of view on Bodygear is
that I've seen the fashions in Köln Germany and Fort Lauderdale,
Florida

.. I've seen Bodygear...

I do travel a great deal and have seen write ups on Bodygear, and while I visiting Fort Lauderdale, Florida I found a very exquisite showroom of impressionable style, fabrics and very original designs. I was intending to only make a small purchase, but once done I left spending around 12,000 dollars and came out with four medium size bags that were beyond my expectations. Now since 1999;I have already shopped there several times over, last visit November 2003 having spent another 19,000.00 US dollars . I must say that I highly recommend the quality, and originality
Of this company Bodygear.

Idol York
Entrepreneur

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed 10 November 2003

I work with hair and make-up and travel extensively with family in Europe etc... I've seen the Bodygear website (although, now it is just a block page. Suspect, for such a glamorous and big company.) Bodygear represents themselves all over the world, stores over seas, in NY and California, but they've no stores anywhere, except for the small shop in Fort Lauderdale, which was baron the time I happened by.

I fail to see how lying to the world about your company, and having reviews written (most-likely by friends of the designer himself) make Bodygear the reputable business it claims to be.

I for one would never do business with any company that made such claims which all turned out to be false information.

Bodygear exhudes poor business ethics. I find such tactless and untrustworthiness in a company utterly disgusting!