“The real deal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cordova Road
Description: Panaretto is proud to offer delicious italian food in East Fort Lauderdale.Established in in 2008, this is a REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND PIZZERIA. Panaretto has always received recognition and praise for the quality of ingredients, the service and the satisfaction of its customers. Our kitchen uses the freshest ingredients for the preparation of our food,including homemade pizza dough made daly,with the best selection of Italian and American flours,fresh pasta and desserts. Panaretto is the name of the wooden serving plate. It is a traditional serving plate in the Venice area, usually to serve polenta. Our pizzas are served on the panaretto to make the process of cutting the pizza easier and to preserve the crust by eliminating the condensation that a common plate generates.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The little extra cost gives you much better home made delicious food. Relaxed environment. They had some really good food.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We live in Ft Lauderdale and this has been my family's favorite restaurant for our "Italian night out" for three years. We are very pleased that the restaurant has remained as good as ever after the change of ownership earlier this year. In particular we love their Italian style pizzas and the caprese mozzarella salad. Service is always very friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is the best thin crust pizza I ever eat in my whole life, and I am 60 years old
The waiters were very nice. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very good. We had
a very good time. I highly recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This Italian restaurant was just across 17th Street from our hotel. It's kind of hidden in a shopping mall and I'm glad we stumbled upon it--next time we'll seek it out. Our servers were very attentive and helped us choose good local beers. Very good bread is served while the entrees are being prepared. We enjoyed a classic spaghetti bolognese and a very excellent pizza--the Altopiano. It had four cheeses, ham and wild mushrooms. Couldn't finish it, so had two pieces next day, and it was just as good cold!! The bill was reasonable and the atmosphere was pleasant-- a nice family place. Try it if you like good pizza.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I always appreciate the excellent "real " italian food and the service Done by Gaby, the waitress. I went back yesterday with an Italian client and I felt sorry for him. We ordered pizza with stracchino cheese and rucola. The pizza they served never sow any kind of stracchino and the rucola was missing. I did not complaint to avoid any argue with the waiter, but I will never go back again.
Really disappointed about food, service and price.