“Lots of space!!”

GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #40 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We have been staying at the Gallery One for years. Slipped my mind to ever review. We enjoy our stay each time. The staff is very friendly, rooms very spacious, pool lovely. Water taxi picks up at back door and is a great option for seeing the area. Breakfast is quite pricey, like most hotels, so we grab snacks and drinks and make use of the kitchenettes. Walk to the beach over the bridge. A bit far for small kids, but great for anyone else. Enjoy this hotel each time.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TPAMomma
GALLERYone D, Guest Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that your experience was positive. I appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Kevin Stabile
Owner/Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Ft Lauderdale for the first time and the Doubletree Hilton hotel and staff surpassed my expectations. The hotel is in a great location and in walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Kesha M
GALLERYone D, Front Office Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I am very pleased that our team provided the type of service you should expect from GALLERYone Double Tree Suites by Hilton, and I will definately share your kind comments with our entire Team members. Come back and see us soon!

Best regards,

Kevin Mugridge
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Room was not ready when we arrived at 4 PM. Had to wait until 5:30 PM. The front desk representative was kind enough to provide complimentary breakfast. Other than this the place was very good. The suit was nicely located with views of the Atlantic ocean, intercoastal waterway and the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the great comments about your recent stay; it appears your experience was enjoyable and comfortable. I'm sorry for the circumstances at check in and that you had to wait for your room to be ready. However we are pleased that our front desk team took good care of you and did not spoil your arrival experience. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and look forward to your next visit.

Kevin Stabile
Owner/Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Once a quarter I take a day to myself and get a hotel room. I lay by the pool, order roomservice, go to the beach or just lay around doing whatever I want for the day. I have chosen this hotel several times now because of its proximity to the airport for when I fly home, the mall, and the beach for some much needed "toes in the sand time" I find the staff accomodating and very friendly. The suites I have stayed in have exceeded all my needs and are just what I want.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dove2013

We are pleased you had another great stay!!! It feels so good to read such a great comments about our Hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to the GALLERYone. I will share your kind comments with our entire Team members. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Kind regards,

Tiffany S. Davis
Director of F&B/Operations

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed at this Hilton property many times and have seen a gradual decline in overall service. Checked in to find only one hangar in the closet. No response from housekeeping after requesting more. Tried 3 times. Front desk attendant handed me a dry cleaning hangar they had in the back office - really? Next came no face cloths or hand towels on day 2 along with no pool towels available for any one. Cabinet stood empty all morning. Internet is $10 a day (please) and a bottle of water is $6. Sensed a general apathy with most staff, just didn't seem too concerned about customer satisfaction. Almost felt as if the hotel is "winding down". Sold?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at GALLERYone Double Tree Suites by Hilton. We try hard to provide personalized experiences for each of our guests, and apologize about the housekeeping and guestroom issues. We are working on different housekeeping aspects and actually lack of guest towels are not typical at our Hotel. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

Best regards,

Kevin Mugridge
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed at hotel to attend a function and purchased the "romance" package which included breakfast. Room was nice, buffet breakfast was excellent, service great! Will definitely stay again on a leisure trip.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Wanting to say Great place to stay everytime I am in town! For business purposes I am on the road 100+ nights a year and each an everytime I am in Ft Lauderdale I always stay at Gallery One. Never have had a bad experience from breakfast in the AM with the girls and great reasonable buffet, to the great guys who runs the valet lead by Brian and all the front desk staff who treat everyone with an all out effort to make you feel welcome.

Well done all! see you all again soon.