“helpful staff”

GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #41 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff was very helpful on all my business needs. I got my faxes and packages that I had sent to the hotel as soon as they arrived. The room was clean and room service was excellent. I have booked already in the same place for my next business trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GALLERYone D, Guest Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your nice comments. I’m happy to hear our team members made your stay more comfortable. I’ll pass it on. Thanks for choosing GALLERYone DoubleTree by Hilton!

Owner/Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,901)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent a week at the hotel and everything went ok, friendly staff, well located and sunny days !! Beach, National Park, Supermarket, shopping center and pharmacy near by. Nice view from some bedroom. Easy to find.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GALLERYone D, Front Office Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Arturo B,

Thanks for taking the time to send us this great review. We hope to see you again soon at the GALLERYone Double Tree by Hilton Ft. Lauderdale!

Kevin Mugridge
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at Gallery One many times, first in 1996 and each time I visit the hotel gets less and less attractive which is bad because the hotel used to be great. Last year I stayed in July for 3 weeks with my 2 teenagers. We had to change rooms because of insects under the fridge. The hotel staff was friendly but the service was bad, we had to wait for hours for clean towels. The rooms and bathroom need renovation, cracks in the walls, broken furniture. After my last visit I will never visit this hotel again and seriously doubt trusting the Doubletree brand as well, the standard for the brand seems to be at all time low. I wrote a review on Tripadvisor when I was staying at the hotel and the manager called my room during my stay so I deleted the review but now that I'm planning my vacation and looking at reviews I decided that people should be aware of how much this hotel should be avoided. The pictures of the hotel are nothing like the real thing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Gudrun B
GALLERYone D, Director of F&B/Operations at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Gudrun B,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing GALLERYone DoubleTree by Hilton. We regret to hear that you were disappointed with our property. We've made a lot of changes since your last stay in 2013 and based upon your feedback, your comments have helped us to improve our processes. We’re sorry you encountered challenges for a second time in regards to the condition of your room and the property appearance.
We are actually finished renovating and actively working on upgrading the interior of our rooms at the moment. Our housekeeping team makes every effort that our rooms and common areas of the hotel meet the highest housekeeping standards. We would really love to have you back for a true Hilton experience next time. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best regards,

Tiffany S. Davis
Director of F&B/Operations

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We have been staying at the Gallery One for years. Slipped my mind to ever review. We enjoy our stay each time. The staff is very friendly, rooms very spacious, pool lovely. Water taxi picks up at back door and is a great option for seeing the area. Breakfast is quite pricey, like most hotels, so we grab snacks and drinks and make use of the kitchenettes. Walk to the beach over the bridge. A bit far for small kids, but great for anyone else. Enjoy this hotel each time.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TPAMomma
GALLERYone D, Guest Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that your experience was positive. I appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Ft Lauderdale for the first time and the Doubletree Hilton hotel and staff surpassed my expectations. The hotel is in a great location and in walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kesha M
GALLERYone D, Front Office Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I am very pleased that our team provided the type of service you should expect from GALLERYone Double Tree Suites by Hilton, and I will definately share your kind comments with our entire Team members. Come back and see us soon!

Best regards,

Kevin Mugridge
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Room was not ready when we arrived at 4 PM. Had to wait until 5:30 PM. The front desk representative was kind enough to provide complimentary breakfast. Other than this the place was very good. The suit was nicely located with views of the Atlantic ocean, intercoastal waterway and the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the great comments about your recent stay; it appears your experience was enjoyable and comfortable. I'm sorry for the circumstances at check in and that you had to wait for your room to be ready. However we are pleased that our front desk team took good care of you and did not spoil your arrival experience. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Once a quarter I take a day to myself and get a hotel room. I lay by the pool, order roomservice, go to the beach or just lay around doing whatever I want for the day. I have chosen this hotel several times now because of its proximity to the airport for when I fly home, the mall, and the beach for some much needed "toes in the sand time" I find the staff accomodating and very friendly. The suites I have stayed in have exceeded all my needs and are just what I want.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dove2013

We are pleased you had another great stay!!! It feels so good to read such a great comments about our Hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to the GALLERYone. I will share your kind comments with our entire Team members. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Tiffany S. Davis