“Nice place, nice stay”

GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #41 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The full breakfast option was very nice! They are in the process of updating some things within their rooms, which was nice to see. The location was ideal for walking, taking the water taxi, or driving to many locations in and around Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GALLERYone D, Front Office Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Kevin T,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at GALLERYone a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, along with our delicious cookie at check in :-). We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Ft. Lauderdale area.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night on way to our cruise .. we arrived very late due to a delay in our flight from Montreal Canada. upon arriving at the hotel, the staff very quickly got us settled and even opened the bar to get us a drink and some snacks from the on sight restaurant. They were very willing to make sure we were settled quickly and easily. The suite was amazing.. very clean and comfortable. The ambiance was relaxing after being in airports from 9am til we arrived at 11:pm. Quiet too .. didn't feel like we were a big hotel at all!!
Next day breakfast was good .. pricey but good and then we had to leave :( for our cruise :) !!! Would definitely recommend to our friends and stay again!!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor... quiet relaxing
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mee-and-bee28
GALLERYone D, Guest Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear mee-and-bee28,

Thank you for your nice comments. I’m happy to hear that we've made your stay comfortable and relaxing. I’ll pass it on. Thanks for choosing GALLERYone a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Words cannot describe how disappointed my mother and I were after staying 5 days in this hotel. After the 2nd day we found a live cock roach in our fridge and housekeeping was called. Front desk attempted to find us a more suitable room but 3 of the 4 rooms had bugs crawling in them as well. I should also mention there was a dead bug inside the art work on the wall in our room, cobwebs in the bedroom and holes in the lampshades and only some lamps worked. My mother pointed out to the supervisor how filthy the suite was and it was never cleaned. My mother is a world traveller and has never been in such a poor hotel as this one. Although the front desk Manager was nice enough to reduce our hotel bill, I will always remember this trip from hell. No sleep in fear of a cockroach crawling on me for the duration of our stay. p.s. don't stay in a room close to the elevator as that wing in the hotel is infested with bugs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank dee h
GALLERYone D, Director of Operations at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear dee h,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing GALLERYone a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton. It is very important for us to receive comments, so we can work to ensure we are doing all we can to uphold the high standards in customer service and overall appearance of rooms and property. My apologies for the issues experienced. The comfort and health of our guests is extremely important to us and we're working with a local pest control company to rectify any pest situation. Thank you again for your review. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Tiffany S. Davis
Director of Operations

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Bad omen for beginning my stay when the parking attendant said, "Can I help you?" after I drove into the hotel driveway in my rental car. How about, "Hello, Checking in today?" Different attendant upon check out verifies with front desk that I am checking out before handing over my keys. Like he is security making sure I have paid my bill. I did not expect this from the Double Tree.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Tomio N,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing GALLERYone DoubleTree by Hilton. Our Team Members are dedicated to provide our guests with warm, friendly environments and ensure they feel welcome from the moment they arrive at our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you felt in any way undervalued or unwelcome. We have shared your comments with the appropriate departments and will be more mindful of our interactions. We hope you will visit us again for the hospitality you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you would like to stay and relax at the pool - pick a different hotel. We wanted to relax poolside and there weren't any chairs. Manager was not very helpful. Only comment first come first serve, and gave me a restaurant chair. If you are looking only for a comfortable room then this is the right hotel. Room is clean and the maid staff are very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GALLERYone D, Front Office Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear lisapag19,

Thank you for your review about GALLERYone a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton. Your comment is very important to us. We’re sorry you didn’t feel we provided the high quality of services you deserve. We are actually looking into having some extra outdoor furniture. Also, thank you for your great comments about our rooms and Housekeeping Team. We are glad that your experience was as well enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you again for your feedback, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will reconsider staying with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I recently spent two weeks at this hotel, and thought it was priced very fairly. Remember, you're getting a suite with kitchen, and it is well located, with numerous restaurants, and a supermarket. all located within 400 yards of the hotel! The canal trip, which you board at the hotel dock, was very interesting. I was checked in at the hotel by a receptionist named Liliana Casanas. She was both charming and exceptionally helpful throughout my entire stay. I recommend this hotel without hesitation.(The only negative...the wifi charge that everyone complains about. It's a little hard to stomach in this day and age!).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
GALLERYone D, Public Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear AdrianY51,

Thank you for posting a review. We are incredibly grateful for your loyalty and for your kind words. It appears that our team took good care of you for 2 weeks. We will ensure that the Team Member mentioned receives the recognition she deserve. We look forward to your return.

Owner/Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was very pleased with the accommodations; all of the staff was exceedingly pleasant and you could not beat the location, especially for the price. I was close to a wide variety of options. As a Hilton Honors member, the room was more than expected - a full suite!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacy K
GALLERYone D, Guest Relations Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Stacy K,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the GALLERYone a DoubleTree Suite bu Hilton. We are happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again soon.

Owner/Guest Relations Manager