“Great place to stay, for a good price.”

La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Northeast
Ranked #70 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great place to stay, for a good price.”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

It was clean, quiet, and had a nice pool and deck area. It had a few resturants within walking distance. We picked it as it was a good price compaired to the $120 on the beach. We had a car so it was just a little under 3 miles to the beach. They have a LaL school in the hotel, so the place was full if students, but they were quiet and respectfull. No wild parties, but a lot of them walking around, and parking was hard to find later at night. We stayed there a week, and we would do it again. Very nice hotel for a good price.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2011

There were literally dozens of noisy and unsupervised teenagers in the hotel. Made us feel uncomfortable. Don't come until they leave!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 8 June 2011

This place was fixed by my client who I was visiting for couple of days for reviews and meetings. When I checked in , I was feeling little low thinking what kind of place I have landed . But when I came back from Day 1 meeting only , I realized that the room I was given to stay was very spacious and very scenic from the window and I had a peaceful good night sleep on that day. Next day, the break fast which is on the house was quite a spread . By evening I figured out that this place has lots of shops close by at a walkable distance like WHOLE FOOD and other malls etc. I also bumped into another Indian who came to stay there as she had joined a new job. we both became good friends and really explored the place and in and around. We both said we will again meet up there in the next 2 years wherewe come from.......great location to be in!!..........

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank SNUMA
Burlington, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 June 2011

My husband and I went on a business trip and stayed here. I was somewhat hesitant after reading the reviews but the price was great and since we were only go to be in town for a few days for work, we booked. I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed in Room 132 which was extremely well kept and clean. The beds were comfy and the hot water had lots of pressure. I was a bit worried that it may be noisy because it wasn't on the higher end of hotels but there was no noise at all. All the "residents" were very quiet and courteous, even though our room faced out to the pool. The breakfast was a nice touch. Will definitely book here again in August when my husband comes back for work.

Room Tip: Some rooms have flat screens
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Florianópolis, Brazil
Reviewed 28 May 2011

The hotel is conveniently located and the staff was pleasant. Our biggest concern was security – basically there was none. Still we had no problems and our stay was comfortable. The hotel offered a reasonable complimentary continental breakfast with bagels, boiled eggs, waffles, muffins, cereals and fruit.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights on business. The price and location was what i was looking for in this area for my meetings. The people were friendly, but the property is a older exterior corridor hotel which is showing its age. They attempt to keep up with the repairs, they were painting while i was there, but i think it's a lost cause. I had a King with micro/fridge because although i booked on LQ.com they do not have a double/double in inventory with micro fridge. The room was good but shows heavy traffic. On the surface it was clean, but stains and "damage" is everywhere. The bed was ok, cheap lumpy pillows. I would stay here if the price were right, but it's nothing to write home about. There may be better choices elsewhere depending on your budget. I will look further next time.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Forest Hills, New York
Reviewed 26 January 2011

Overall, the room was clean and bug free so that was an immediate plus. I saw housekeeping daily, cleaning rooms and around the hotel. There is limited cable channels and I would have preferred a heavier blanket on the beds. The Wifi was good but bring your own laptop because they had two PC's available for use in the lobby but they were never available. The best part of this hotel was definitely the complimentary breakfast which had a decent selection of waffles, bagels, cereal and fruit. Staff were friendly and I had no issues during my stay.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends