Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Crown Inn Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
Landmark Inn(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Room Service
1,256 results
All reviewscruise portacross the streetfront deskthe concierge loungeconvention centerclub levelwithin walking distancewater taxilast minute itemsbreakfast buffetsun trolleyone night stayhigher floorshuttle servicecorner roompool area islas olas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We booked with Hotels.com with a special non refundable offer, they din't gave us the 2 beds room and with no other choice. The room tub was cloged. And have a noicy ice maker machine. Thank good was for one night only. So if you want this hotel you better pay regular or have to pay full price, for a better room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Lori L, General Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Greetings,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Fort Lauderdale. I am sorry for your experience with the booking site and room type. In addition, the ice machines on all floors have been serviced and are now in proper working condition - I apologize that you had to experience any shortcomings while a guest of ours.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us on a future trip to Fort Lauderdale.

All the best,

Lori

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel was chosen by my friends and I for the end cap of our vacation. We decided to stay since it was a little closer to the airport and we did get a really great rate. Once we checked in, we realized that this Renaissance is not up to par compared to other Renaissance hotels. There was a hole in the wall by the window, the sheets and towels smelled like vinegar, there was what looked like blood splattered in the light fixture in the bathroom. There were also no towels by the pool and an associate walked by so we asked if they could bring more towels and they were never brought over so my friends and I had to walk back to our room, dripping from the pool. We also asked a front desk agent if there were any local quick food places, or walking areas, and her reply was no. Everything apparently was over 2 miles away. As we started to walk around, there was a little plaza and a plethora of food options literally across the parking lot from the hotel. The lack of knowledge of what surrounded the hotel was shocking. Our bathroom door as well had a scratch along the door, and a constant screeching noise when opening and closing the door. I would not come back to this hotel. They definitely need someone to double check all the rooms and check the level of cleanliness and make sure their employees are well prepared for any questions a guest may have.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marina V

Greetings,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Fort Lauderdale. I do apologize for all of the issues your encountered while a guest with us and can ensure you that all of this has been addressed with my staff.

The hotel has begun a full property renovation (the guest rooms are under renovation as of last week). We look forward to our new product and would appreciate you giving us a second chance should your travels bring you back to our area.

All the best,

Lori

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I stayed here for one night before our Allure of the seas cruise. The location was great. Our room on the 9th floor had a view of the port and we could see the ships docked. The room was clean and spacious. And don't miss Bravo for dinner. Hope to visit for my next cruise.

4  Thank Rigoberto M
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A very nice, well-maintained hotel in an area convenient to the cruise port. My family and I recently stayed there pre and post-cruise, and we found everything to be first-rate. The beds were super-comfortable, and I had a really nice view of the pool/cabana area from my room! The service (with the exception of the two not-so-welcoming older bellmen/doormen) was outstanding. From the Maintenance man who came up immediately to change out a burnt light bulb, to Deborah at the Front Desk (who was simply amazing, with her infectious smile and personality), all of the staff were fantastic. We'll definitely stay here again!

2  Thank ysrisr
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for one night before our cruise. The location was great. Our room on the 10th floor had a view of the port and we could see the ships docked. The pool was nice. The rooms were clean and spacious as expected. One elevator was not working for a while, which made the remaining one elevator slow and crowded. I promptly reported it to the front desk staff, who thanked me and immediately called someone to fix it. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and nice.

We did not eat at the hotel, as there are many choices within easy walking distance, including an Einstein bagels down the street. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor and ask for a port view
1  Thank sunlovingfamily