Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sky Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
1,993 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Accomodations, amanities and staff were outstanding. This was our first stay at Hampton Inn and is now our first choice for travel lodging! Getting to and from the airport was easy and convenient, too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank grubmobile
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Hello there Grubmobile!! Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out a nice review of my hotel on Trip Advisor!! We truly appreciate your business and love hearing from our happy guests. I am thrilled that you felt it was a great place to stay and that the accomodations and the staff were outstanding! Welcome to our Hampton family of hotels! I would love to personally welcome back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

The staff was very friendly our first two nights we spent there before we left for our cruise (13 of us), then we spent one more night after we disembarked and staff was somewhat friendly. Mr. Blevins, the gm, was very nice and accomodating, as well as his front desk staff. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good and offered many options for our kids to pick from. I did notice that the hotel is in desperate need of painting and minor work in certain high traffic areas (hallways, doors, bathrooms). Bed linens weren't up to par with a few noticeable stains (ick!). However, checked out rest of bedding and peeled those down for a comfortable night's sleep. Kids loved the pool and many lizard sightings on the palm trees. Dollar store and Winn-Dixie proximity make it easy to pick up drinks and snacks too. Area neighbors looked sketchy, but never had any issues walking to strip mall across the street. Would recommend this hotel if it is on your way to another destination, not much else in the immediate area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Greetings Jengo4!! FINALLY!! The voice of reason! (leave it to my fellow Kansans to appreciate my little hotel!) Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip advisor! I am so happy that you found the staff to be very friendly, the beds comfy and the breakfast good! Since we are now out of high season my staff can do a better job in the hallways, doors and bathrooms- thanks for letting me know, my apologies that we were a little behind on preventive maintenance. I sincerely appreciate your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

We stayed here for one night to go on a cruise. I want to say they have you over a barrel when cruising as all the hotels prices spike on a cruise night. We picked Hampton because from our past experiences with Hampton they are a little more upscale, always clean etc. and they had pick up and delivery from airport and to cruise ship. We were told when reserving this a couple months in advance that we got the last room so when we checked in and found our room was not on the scale of other Hamptons we did not complain because we knew they were fully booked. I did tell the desk clerk when we checked out that the room really needed a "good" cleaning around the door and entryway. They acted like they could care less. The beds were clean., it was just the walls, the door and entryway had lots of dust and handprints. The size of the room was small. This is really not OK when we paid with tax almost $350 for one night which included the $50. they charged us to leave our car in the parking lot and added $50.00 each for our family. When we go on another cruise out of Ft Lauderdale we would not stay here again. It is old and outdated and not up to Hampton quality. More like an old Day's Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank doeringranch
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Hello Doeringranch! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on your last stay with us. I am really disappointed that we did not WOW you! I don’t think my property has ever received 2 scores this low in a row! My sincere apologies that our hotel was not as clean as you had hoped. We always encourage guests to let us know of their concerns during their stay so we can ensure it is taken care of right away. I regret that we did not have the opportunity to make the rest of your trip more comfortable. It is our High Season in South Florida and we try to keep our rates competitive with other hotels in our area. I apologize for the inconvenience and we will keep your comments in mind. We would love another opportunity to earn your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The room was OK for the money. The problem was with the sink - it did not drain!!! We checked in at 11PM and found the problem out deep at night... So we called the front desk and they sent the someone up to our room to help. He came without any tools or drainage opener fluid - wasted 10 minutes and offered to move to another room (this was good move on their side, but timing wise - it was not a good option for us - 2 out of 4 already in bed).

Room Tip: The sink drain did not work...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Olegkot! Thanks for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us! We do strive to offer the best value and service in the area. My sincere apologies for the issues with the sink that you found in your room after you checked in late. I am sure my employee tried to minimize your aggrivation by trying to fix the issue first rather than just having to move you at that late hour. (In a perfect world, things would always function the way they are supposed to, but unfortunately for hotels, on rare occasions sinks do clog- again my apologies). In the future, just come down and ask for the GM when you check out....I would have been happy to "make it right" (Rather than see a 2 rating for a sink drain). I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and liked it enough to return on my latest trip to the area. The hotel was as I remembered it- clean, friendly, efficient- an excellent place to stay. I arrived past midnight and the shuttle was prompt in collecting me from the airport. Check in was friendly and welcoming, even in the middle of the night. My room was clean, spacious, quiet, and the bed was especially comfortable. Breakfast was hot, plentiful and served in a bright breakfast room. I had asked at check in about reserving a driver to take me to a different city the next day and it was waiting for me in the morning, no muss no fuss. The hotel is definitely not fancy or luxurious- not a place to go on vacation, but as a business traveller needing an airport stay this hotel exceeded all of my expectations. If I am in Fort Lauderdale again I will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank traveller425b

Greetings Traveller425b! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled that my front desk was friendly, welcoming and effecient! It also sounds like you had a good experience with our shuttle service and thought the breakfast was hot and plentiful! I am so happy that we met your needs and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!