Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sky Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
1,993 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here for 1 night before a cruise in 2011 and are looking forward to going back in January 2014. The pink flamingo van picked us up at the airport with very little wait and took us to the hotel. We were early, so the staff let us drop our luggage while we went to look for a bite to eat. There was a shopping center and a couple fast food places within easy walking distance. That night the complimentary shuttle took us to dinner at a nice place right on the water. The room was comfortable and clean. The complimentary shuttle to the cruise port was very much appreciated also. Looking forward to our next stay in January

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Patti T
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Howdy Patti T! I want to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing back from our happy guests! I am so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and had a great experience with our FLAMINGO VANS and our complimentary shuttles! The biggest compliment you gave was saying that you are coming back in 2014!! Thanks for your business....and I guess i dont have to welcome you back...You're already coming back! Whooo Hooo! See you soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel on the way to Madrid and on the return from there to the Bahamas with my dog. I had an almost perfect experience there due to the staff's friendliness and helpfulness - during a stressful time of traveling with a dog for the first time. I went to the wrong airport and the front desk immediately allowed me to call the Bahamas (I had lost my cell phone) and arranged directions immediately to the new airport which allowed me to get home that day

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings GregNassau_Bah!! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled to hear that your experience was almost perfect due to my staffs friendliness and helpfulness! I am happy that we were able to go the extra mile for you during your stressful timeframe. Thanks so much for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I had a very pleasant experience with this hotel. We were picked up at the airport and everybody that was in the shuttle was there for a cruise. The driver was very friendly and helpful and even talked to everybody in the shuttle. Check in was quite easy and the room was quite nice. Beds were awesome. Only suggestion I would make was having ice machines on each floor and bacon for breakfast. Otherwise we were very happy with everything else and would come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hello there Amethyst4110 Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am happy that our driver made a positive impression on you and that you thought the beds were awesome! ( I am seeing a trend here!) Thanks for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed here 2 days before my cruise and 3 days after my cruise. My first stayed I was on the 2nd floor (212) and my last stay I was on the 3rd floor (322) both rooms was great. I like this hotel the rooms are nice and big jus like the photos its close to many fast food restaurants and a plaza is right across the street. The breakfast was good something to get your morning started. The bed was one of the best I ever slept on it was so comfortable and the front desk staff was very nice and friendly. I would definitely be back when I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SELUECIA D

Hi there Seluecia D! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so happy that you thought the front desk was very nice and friendly and that our bed was one of the best beds you have ever slept on! (I love them too!) I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

What can I say that will make any sense. I stayed in this hotel for 80 yes 80 nights, from the beginning of February until the end of April 2013. This hotel or rather the staff and manager go that extra mile. In my profession we stay in hotels all over the world it may not be one of the posh 5star plus places but, The reception staff more than make up for that by being very friendly, nothing is too much trouble and that also goes for house keeping and the shuttle bus driver. The rooms are spacious, clean and we'll appointed. At the height of my stay I also had 15 other colleagues checked in, I did not hear one complaint.
When I said home from home it really mean it, I was sad to leave but pleased to be going home.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dave R

Greetings DaveR Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! WOW!! What a GREAT REVIEW this is! Thanks so much for taking the time to give your feedback from your long term stay with us in season! I am thrilled that you felt my staff and I went the extra mile to take care of you and your team members staying with us. We were very blessed to have your business and I am happy to hear that we impressed you! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!